Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Gamma World RPG by James Pittaro (Gamma World RPG - Sci-Fi in the 25th Century!)
Gamma World RPG by James Pittaro
BalrogDate: Tuesday, 17-Aug-2010, 20:47:43 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
I've created this thread to have JP discuss Gamma World, and anything else about it to get some players on board for his upcoming scenario ...

New Sci-Fi RPG with James Pittaro based on Gamma World (old school!) rules and his books:
... Looking for 4 - 6 players to play for 5 weeks starting around 26th September;
... Looking to come in week before to set up characters - expected to be quick and simple to do.

James can be contacted through the website user name Arkaros43, or emailed directly at arkaros42@yahoo.co.uk. So ask any questions you might have and see what comes back at yeh! Balrog.

zellakDate: Friday, 01-Apr-2011, 21:51:07 | Message # 61
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Hi James, are you bringing any people with you on Sunday...i dont think Paul will make it in. sad

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Gamma World RPG by James Pittaro (Gamma World RPG - Sci-Fi in the 25th Century!)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024