Wargames session 6th April 2014 - 30 March 2014 - North Ayrshire Wargames Club

Guests: 0
Users: 0

... Who's About ...

Main » 2014 » March » 30 » Wargames session 6th April 2014
6:12 PM
Wargames session 6th April 2014

Update we will be shut on the 20th of April for the Easter weekend!!

40K

Jamie Swaffer V Robert

Iain, Craig McC, Craig McD, Rory, Jamie McL

Magic

Aiden, Cameron, Stew P, and ?

Saga / Gladiator / Ronin / Blue Max / Eldritch Horror

Howard, Ross, zellak, Ian W, Alan B, ...??

TBA

Stew W, Chris G, Aragorn, William, ??

Many to say if in and what they are doing ...

Views: 209 | Added by: RMcN | Rating: 5.0/1
Total comments: 19
16 Morgoth   (04-Apr-2014 2:35 PM)
Hi Guys

My Lords of Waterdeep came already, so I'm up for a game this weekend ...

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1LZ9Q4YU0

>>> http://www.northayrshirewargamesclub.co.uk/forum/37-497-1#4619

... It waaaaaay easy to play but difficult to master, as quests & intrigue dictate who shall rule the great city of Waterdeep!

15 Banksi   (04-Apr-2014 7:58 AM)
Hi all, I've arranged to play Wings of War this weekend, i got a few new aircraft for my birthday so keen to try them out.

14 philson   (03-Apr-2014 11:42 PM)
is anybody up for playing a game of at-43 this Sunday, am trying to get back into the swing so am ready for the campaign.

17 Che   (04-Apr-2014 6:27 PM)
I'll give you a game, capitalist oppressor wink 3000 points a side sound OK?

18 philson   (04-Apr-2014 11:24 PM)
yea 3000 sounds good

11 Che   (03-Apr-2014 7:53 PM)
A grateful nation gives up a prayer of thanks wink

13 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 10:45 PM)
haha your sarcasm is noted m80 cool cool cool cool
KM

8 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 6:05 PM)
I take it Rory is playing Iain?

Jamie

9 CRUSAD3R   (03-Apr-2014 7:39 PM)
I will play anyone who wishes to play me. After all we should be able to get a few games in one day, so we won't need to limit ourselves to playing one person.See you Sunday,

Thanks Rory biggrin

12 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 9:28 PM)
Ah, the two Craig's were assuming that you were playing Iain. So they teamed up and are gonna do a 1v1 cry Would you wanna do something creative involving me, Iain, you and 40k? smile

Jamie

19 CRUSAD3R   (05-Apr-2014 7:41 AM)
I've found a blog site that has made a few scenarios and some are multiplayer, I'll download them to my tablet and we can maybe try them out on sunday

5 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 5:55 PM)
Hey guys, has anyone got 1 single unpainted or unassembled Guardsman. I am going to convert a little Guardsman into my own little Gue'vesa (Human helper for Tau). It will look epic but I ain't looking for pay any more than £3 for one smile

Jamie

6 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 5:56 PM)
i used to play guard so i might have one or two. I am not promising anything though but i will have a look for u m80
KM

7 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 6:04 PM)
Even if you had one that would be fab cool B)
Jamie

4 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 5:50 PM)
Or x-wing would also be very fun.
just feel like a wee change from MTG cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

3 zellak   (01-Apr-2014 5:49 PM)
will be late in this week....

10 Che   (03-Apr-2014 7:51 PM)
Super to hear from you again old bean. biggrin

2 Morgoth   (31-Mar-2014 3:28 PM)
Hi Guys

I'll be in this weekend and fancy a game of Gang Wars to get my mob some experience. Happy to play anything else as well that crops up ... SAGA, X-Wing ... oh, oh ... STINGRAY!!! wink wink

Walts

1 Che   (30-Mar-2014 7:59 PM)
Don't like the new font sad as the reverend said to the verger smile

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]
Search

Calendar
«  March 2014  »
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031

Popular Tags
blood bowl Drow dnd dungeons and dragons ww2 Napoleonic Flintloque Napoleonics At43 Warhammer Slaughterloo RoE acw HotT 15mm bloodbowl 28mm games workshop 40K RPG PnP Kallistra Essex 40K bunker AT43 Bunker Wytchfire studio bunker sci fi Sci-Fi awi D&D WOFTC monster LotR WWII german Elves GW Necromunda Wizards of the coast Star Wars rat ogre Infantry fantasy Dwarves Skaven painted 28mm Elf Judge Dredd Harlequin FOG D&D mass battles Ral Partha Terrain undead plastic mini Imperial guard Plastic High elves converted plastic SciFi Space Marine eldar linemen Blitzer Thrower Tau Kroot color scheme. colour scheme D&D Castle Ravenloft skaven team converted fig gutter runner Foundry Alternative Armies goblin dwarf rifles dwarven rifles Orc chaos adventurer dwarf Dwarven Elven Kings of War Mantic Black Tree standard bearer dwarf hero Nick Lund Space Crusade Skeleton ORCS goblins cavalry Twilight Kin Dark Elf hordes of things Scenery Bolt Action