Wargames session 6th April 2014 - 30 March 2014 - North Ayrshire Wargames Club

Guests: 3
Users: 0

... Who's About ...

Main » 2014 » March » 30 » Wargames session 6th April 2014
6:12 PM
Wargames session 6th April 2014

Update we will be shut on the 20th of April for the Easter weekend!!

40K

Jamie Swaffer V Robert

Iain, Craig McC, Craig McD, Rory, Jamie McL

Magic

Aiden, Cameron, Stew P, and ?

Saga / Gladiator / Ronin / Blue Max / Eldritch Horror

Howard, Ross, zellak, Ian W, Alan B, ...??

TBA

Stew W, Chris G, Aragorn, William, ??

Many to say if in and what they are doing ...

Views: 156 | Added by: RMcN | Rating: 5.0/1
Total comments: 20
17 Morgoth   (04-Apr-2014 2:35 PM)
Hi Guys

My Lords of Waterdeep came already, so I'm up for a game this weekend ...

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1LZ9Q4YU0

>>> http://www.northayrshirewargamesclub.co.uk/forum/37-497-1#4619

... It waaaaaay easy to play but difficult to master, as quests & intrigue dictate who shall rule the great city of Waterdeep!

16 Banksi   (04-Apr-2014 7:58 AM)
Hi all, I've arranged to play Wings of War this weekend, i got a few new aircraft for my birthday so keen to try them out.

15 philson   (03-Apr-2014 11:42 PM)
is anybody up for playing a game of at-43 this Sunday, am trying to get back into the swing so am ready for the campaign.

18 Che   (04-Apr-2014 6:27 PM)
I'll give you a game, capitalist oppressor wink 3000 points a side sound OK?

19 philson   (04-Apr-2014 11:24 PM)
yea 3000 sounds good

9 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 6:05 PM)
I take it Rory is playing Iain?

Jamie

10 CRUSAD3R   (03-Apr-2014 7:39 PM)
I will play anyone who wishes to play me. After all we should be able to get a few games in one day, so we won't need to limit ourselves to playing one person.See you Sunday,

Thanks Rory biggrin

13 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 9:28 PM)
Ah, the two Craig's were assuming that you were playing Iain. So they teamed up and are gonna do a 1v1 cry Would you wanna do something creative involving me, Iain, you and 40k? smile

Jamie

20 CRUSAD3R   (05-Apr-2014 7:41 AM)
I've found a blog site that has made a few scenarios and some are multiplayer, I'll download them to my tablet and we can maybe try them out on sunday

6 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 5:55 PM)
Hey guys, has anyone got 1 single unpainted or unassembled Guardsman. I am going to convert a little Guardsman into my own little Gue'vesa (Human helper for Tau). It will look epic but I ain't looking for pay any more than £3 for one smile

Jamie

7 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 5:56 PM)
i used to play guard so i might have one or two. I am not promising anything though but i will have a look for u m80
KM

8 TheInvisibleGuy   (03-Apr-2014 6:04 PM)
Even if you had one that would be fab cool B)
Jamie

5 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 5:50 PM)
Or x-wing would also be very fun.
just feel like a wee change from MTG cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

4 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 5:49 PM)
smurfy is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( applause from the crowd)
no more supported study, no more NAB or PPA's or Learning outcomes
Sundays are once again mine since I am off on study leave till the End of may guys its like being retired.
Anyway looking to play star wars LCG or if someone could introduce me to other LCG's such as net runner that would be appreciated.
KM cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

12 Che   (03-Apr-2014 7:53 PM)
A grateful nation gives up a prayer of thanks wink

14 smurfy   (03-Apr-2014 10:45 PM)
haha your sarcasm is noted m80 cool cool cool cool
KM

3 zellak   (01-Apr-2014 5:49 PM)
will be late in this week....

11 Che   (03-Apr-2014 7:51 PM)
Super to hear from you again old bean. biggrin

2 Morgoth   (31-Mar-2014 3:28 PM)
Hi Guys

I'll be in this weekend and fancy a game of Gang Wars to get my mob some experience. Happy to play anything else as well that crops up ... SAGA, X-Wing ... oh, oh ... STINGRAY!!! wink wink

Walts

1 Che   (30-Mar-2014 7:59 PM)
Don't like the new font sad as the reverend said to the verger smile

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]
Search

Calendar
«  March 2014  »
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031

Popular Tags
Skaven linemen WOFTC terminator Alternative Armies Imperial guard KOW converted fig Genestealers Nick Lund GW Fantasy painted 28mm Slaughterloo goblin Alien Kings of War hordes of things DBM Essex Perry Miniatures Napoleonic scifi terrain High Elf Space Crusade Dark Elf Skeleton blood bowl Harlequin dnd At43 eldar Dwarven Thrower Orc 15mm painted painted 15mm Saga Drow Wizards of the coast RoE Ral Partha SciFi Tau bloodbowl Black Tree Blitzer Dark Elves Norman British Infantry Flintloque dwarf Elf Dwarf warrior 15mm games workshop Ultra Marine RPG monster Marines rat ogre Pendragon WWII future war Dark Ages undead Gripping Beast Sci-Fi D&D Kallistra 28mm ORCS LotR Warriors Napoleonics Genestealer High elves Infantry Warhammer Dwarves Tomb Kings Anglo Danes Twilight Kin AT43 terrrain dungeons and dragons chaos fantasy Space Hulk 40K converted plastic sci fi Mantic Space Marine PnP awi DBA HotT skaven team Elven Dreadnaughts GW Star Wars