Wargames session 13th April 2014 - 6 April 2014 - North Ayrshire Wargames Club

zellak, Stephen, ...

40K 2 v 2

Craig McD, Craig McC, Iain, Jamie

Game of Thrones

Keir, Ross, Rory, Walter, Howard, Stew P

TBA

Stew W, Chris, Aragorn, ...

Magic

Aidan, Cameron

This is our last weekend before off on Sunday the 20th!!!

Views: 178 | Added by: RMcN | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 24
16 TheInvisibleGuy   (11-Apr-2014 3:17 PM)
What a cheat! There would be no fun in it if i never made the snow myself :o

17 smurfy   (11-Apr-2014 6:30 PM)
u asked me how to do it and i gave you an honest answer that in my experience works well i didn't say that you would like it simply that it is an option sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
KM

18 TheInvisibleGuy   (11-Apr-2014 8:33 PM)
I was only joking haha, calm the ham B)

20 smurfy   (11-Apr-2014 9:13 PM)
no offence take m80 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

14 Morgoth   (11-Apr-2014 8:37 AM)
... and there's a couple of expansions! ...

>>> http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_mi....&esem=2

... go on, u know u want them!!! wink

Walts

12 TheInvisibleGuy   (11-Apr-2014 7:26 AM)

Argh, I really do need a tad of advice on this. I am trying to give the effect of Snow of some of my Fire Warriors bases, so i tried Polystyrene but even 1 bit (Which looks small to us) was bigger than the poor guys foot (Hoof). Anyone got any ideas on how i could achieve my desired basing effect?

Thanks in Advance

13 Morgoth   (11-Apr-2014 8:27 AM)
Hi TiG

Having based some of my (WarMachine) Khador's many moons ago, I used uTube tutorials for ideas ...

... I had to do a bit of experimental first myself to be happy with the overall effects, but as the guy says in the vid, buy cheap stuff and you can cover a mountain!

Walts

15 TheInvisibleGuy   (11-Apr-2014 3:17 PM)
Thanks smile SO PVA glue, White Acrylic paint and Baking Soda! biggrin This will be very useful - Thanks

19 TheInvisibleGuy   (11-Apr-2014 8:41 PM)
Oh god.. here i go biggrin I'll show you what i managed to get on Sunday.. cool

21 Morgoth   (12-Apr-2014 5:11 PM)
You know, looking at some of the models, I don't think I used soda ... maybe some old sawdust or something ... but they came out OK. Just bosch some white paint in the mix and it will look good! ... Walts

22 TheInvisibleGuy   (12-Apr-2014 6:12 PM)
I sliced those fecking Polystyrene balls up like nobody's business, then i covered them in the powdery, painty, glu'e mixture and covered the base in it too.. They look not half bad :D cool

23 Morgoth   (12-Apr-2014 7:25 PM)
Good job! A little bit of imagination goes a long way!!!

Who's to say snow is the same on the other side of the MultiVerse ... Walts

24 TheInvisibleGuy   (12-Apr-2014 9:01 PM)
I like that haha, they look good but a little inconsistant tongue See ya tomorrow

11 RMcN   (09-Apr-2014 7:49 PM)
Added new photos of my completed Painting in March.

Please take a look.

Now working through the extra Elves that I completed for Rory's High Elves - but these mine!!
biggrin

10 Che   (09-Apr-2014 3:01 PM)
The bill's been paid.

8 zellak   (08-Apr-2014 11:27 AM)

AT-43 campaign update.

..................................click above link to the forum

Opinions from all players welcome. smile

6 Morgoth   (07-Apr-2014 10:00 PM)
Hi Keir

Why do u need six players?

The games for 3 - 6 warlords ... see page 28 of the rules for setup & info,

Walts

7 smurfy   (07-Apr-2014 10:42 PM)
yeah but with 5 one player can mop up all the neutral factions towards the absent house making it a very very short game with 4 or it works great but 5 seems to be slightly unbalanced cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

9 Morgoth   (08-Apr-2014 11:41 AM)
Ahhhh, I seeeeee ... said the blind priest giving hot soup to the Frankenstein monster! wink ... Walts

4 mcbale   (07-Apr-2014 4:41 PM)
If I'm in I'll play.

5 smurfy   (07-Apr-2014 7:49 PM)
cool cool just pm or reply when u know for sure m80 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

2 Morgoth   (07-Apr-2014 6:31 AM)
Hi Guys

I'm going to join in with Gang Wars as I missed the last game. This will keep the treachery level down a smidge for your GoT's game! wink

Walts

3 smurfy   (07-Apr-2014 12:11 PM)
oh i am sure people will find a way cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

1 smurfy   (06-Apr-2014 7:44 PM)
great 6 players well i am going to order it later tonight or tomorrow guys so it should arrive on time for this of you playing as i said to most of you cfg has an excellent tutorial on tube if you could watch it before Sunday it would be a great help and would speed things along greatly see u Sunday cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
KM

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]
Search

Calendar
«  April 2014  »
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930

Popular Tags
Space Crusade Dark Ages Wizards of the coast games workshop SciFi Imperial guard Sci-Fi awi High Elf Gripping Beast DBA goblin KOW Genestealers Perry Miniatures Kallistra 28mm AT43 terrrain Twilight Kin D&D dwarf Kings of War Warriors Black Tree PnP Pendragon Space Hulk fantasy Elven HotT Warhammer Alternative Armies 15mm painted Ral Partha Infantry Napoleonics Harlequin Orc sci fi monster GW Fantasy Tomb Kings Dwarf warrior 15mm British Infantry Dark Elves orc boyz bloodbowl LotR Dwarves Slaughterloo skaven team dungeons and dragons RPG painted 28mm Elf blood bowl Thrower Ultra Marine RoE High elves WWII Anglo Danes dnd Napoleonic Dark Elf undead WOFTC DBM Mantic linemen Blitzer Drow rat ogre Saga Flintloque terminator 40K Star Wars Tau Space Orcs converted plastic Marines Skaven Norman eldar Essex Nick Lund Alien Genestealer hordes of things ORCS painted 15mm GW At43 future war Space Marine Dreadnaughts scifi terrain Dwarven Skeleton