Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » DnD (Dungeons and dragons)
DnD
Big-GDate: Monday, 14-Dec-2009, 10:16:33 | Message # 81
Admin
Group: Administrators
Perhaps a public exicution of the head honcho and a few select nobles will scare the rest into loyalty. A short sharp brutal coup. Drow style

My RPG blog
http://www.new2rpg.wordpress.com

zellakDate: Monday, 14-Dec-2009, 11:11:51 | Message # 82
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Shanizar is run by 10 noble houses...each of which has between 10 and 30 Clerics ( level 1st to 10th)

So thats about 200 clerics , averaging around level 4 or 5, fighting to defend their religion.

Doubt if they will be scared by anything much...especially if they call on divine intervention. blink

Hey....nobody said this was going to be easy !!!! devil

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Big-GDate: Monday, 14-Dec-2009, 14:27:29 | Message # 83
Admin
Ok a little more levelling up required!!

My RPG blog

NemesisDate: Monday, 14-Dec-2009, 17:09:34 | Message # 84
Lieutenant
Think long term people!!!! We are DROW after all. Live long and prosper and all that elven crap.

Then kill them all.

The problem we have here is that everyone is out for themselves angry !!! We need to work as a party, not individuals, this carry on "where I'll hang back and let everyone else do the fighting and dying while I loot the bodies attitude (which sucks)" has to stop. We may be chaotic and/or evil doesn't mean we're stupid!!!!!

Feel free to comment and/or PM me

Big-GDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 09:06:59 | Message # 85
Admin
hear hear

My RPG blog

zellakDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 09:22:12 | Message # 86
Generalissimo
Quote (Nemesis)
" I'll hang back and let everyone else do the fighting and dying while I loot the bodies attitude ."

I haven't noticed this to much...it seems everyone dives in and kills all my monsters with glee. !!! cry

The ones who hang back cos they are low level...thats just good play imho.

Its magic items that are the real power-ups in the game, the fact that one character may be in the right place and get all the items , instead of them being spread around , is the most inhibiting factor to party growth.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CaptainBeakyDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 12:39:23 | Message # 87
Top JD!
The rebellion is like a shadow on the obsidian walls of chaos; it lives in the peripheral of sight but can be only truly be seen from within. Silently this invisible hand of our brothers will stretch around the throat of the matriarchy, slowly asphyxiating, crushing all resistance. The servile shall become masters! A king will ascend! Wooohahahahaha!!!!

Which means that I think we have to find some like minded males to sign up. We should never disclose our identities, not even to each other, communicating only by secret signs and codes, building our numbers in preparation for the final battle. In the meantime, we should carry out isolated acts of terrorism and even make allegiances with the hated non-Drow. I may even have heard N'saar speak of such treachery already...

Big-GDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 19:20:15 | Message # 88
Admin
I hear the rebellion is amassing an army. I don't claim to be part of the rebellion, brother.

My RPG blog

CaptainBeakyDate: Tuesday, 15-Dec-2009, 20:19:30 | Message # 89
Top JD!
Very good brother! The first rule of The Brotherhood is: there is no Brotherhood...

Big-GDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 08:07:28 | Message # 90
Admin
smile

My RPG blog

zellakDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 09:43:56 | Message # 91
Generalissimo
Quote (CaptainBeaky)
We should never disclose our identities, not even to each other, communicating only by secret signs and codes, building our numbers in preparation for the final battle.

Thats not really possible...is it ???

The Vhaeraun Cult , is divided into cells .
With a low level cleric being the cell leader/contact man to the leaders of the rebellion.

Recruiting new members to the cell is dangerous...spies are everywhere...and your discovery will mean death.

Or at very least, escape and exile in a hostile land.

CaptainBeakyDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:01:31 | Message # 92
Top JD!
Och, I quite liked the idea of meeting in the underdark wearing hoods and speaking code!

Big-GDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:21:54 | Message # 93
Admin
The forces of rebellion are amassing

My RPG blog

zellakDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:29:04 | Message # 94
Generalissimo
It sounds good, but would be soooooo easy to infiltrate. wink

Here is an idea for sneaking around in the dark...........

Maybe the rebels should capture a Lolth cleric and sacrifice her to Vhaeraun in the underdark of the city.

With Dreggz giving the sermon.

For a religious (un)holy day.

Big-GDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:31:28 | Message # 95
Admin
We will celebrate after we have overthrown the matriarcs

My RPG blog

CaptainBeakyDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:44:44 | Message # 96
Top JD!
Ok, who's with us? Off the record there's Birz, N'saar, Gul and Kalan. Anyone else?

zellakDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 10:50:51 | Message # 97
Generalissimo
Dreggz of course !

And Zaen one-hand.

Who isn't though....Kargoth (Chris) , Joruus and........................ Captain Vixia. biggrin

Dont know about Gorlab and Berun, they are new to the Despair.

NemesisDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 17:35:23 | Message # 98
Lieutenant
Rebellion!!!??? WHAT rebellion ? All there is are a few low level plebs running about saying "damn priests, damn matriarchs" Like it or not, if you want to stage a rebellion, you had better start planning FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR ETC ahead
Here's a quote you can use "HE WHO JUMPS THE GUN USUALLY GETS SHOT"

BalrogDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 18:05:10 | Message # 99
Aun Va III
Gorlab's having too much fun feeding mice to the PD to take notice of what's going on round about him ... or is he?

Think I'll sit on the fence for this one ... messing with cleric's & their gods doesn't sound like a good idea ... Gorlab

Big-GDate: Wednesday, 16-Dec-2009, 20:34:27 | Message # 100
Admin
There is more than us...

we are merely the pawns in a MUCH bigger game

My RPG blog

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » DnD (Dungeons and dragons)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024