Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » LOTR Mordor Army for sale going cheap!
LOTR Mordor Army for sale going cheap!
JamieCraftworldMaidenDate: Thursday, 28-Jul-2011, 23:06:21 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Warhammer LOTR Mordor Orcs Army/Job Lot Some Painted 1000+ Points

I have been wanting to get rid of my Mordor Orc Army for the a long time now but this is me finally getting round to it. Decided to give you guys a chance before i stick it on eBday.. Any questions please feel free to ask! There is roughly 1000 Points of an army here which a sizeable force for WOTR. There is 108 Models in this auction. More pictures available

Gothmog on foot. Has been undercoated with a black spray paint.

Shagrat on foot. This is the latest edition of the model and has been painted but not finished.

Gorbag on foot. Has been undercoated with a black spray paint.

Orc Captain & Banner. Both have been undercoated with a black spray paint.

6 Mordor Orc Uruk-Hai. 5 Models have been undercoated black and one has been painted but not finished. One Weapon has snapped but however this is no big deal.

27 Mordor Orcs with Hand Weapons and Shields. Models have been undercoated with a brown spray paint ready to be painted. 1 Model has been painted and based to a gaming standard. One Weapon has snapped but however this is no big deal.

26 Mordor Orcs with Spears. Models have been undercoated with a brown spray paint ready to be painted. 1 Model has been pained to a gaming standard however his arm has fell off.

15 Mordor Orcs with Two Handed Weapons. Models have been undercoated with a brown spray paint ready to be painted.

14 Mordor Orcs with Bows. 5 Models have been painted and based to a gaming standard. 9 Models have been undercoated with a brown spray paint ready to be painted.

15 Uruk-Hai with Pikes. 6 Models have modelling sand applied to the base and are ready to be painted. 9 Models have been assembled and are ready to be painted. Three Weapons have snapped but however this is no big deal.
Attachments: 3070455.jpg (55.0 Kb)

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » LOTR Mordor Army for sale going cheap!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024