Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » YOU TUBE WARGAMING CHANNEL . WANT TO GET INVOLVED?? (YOU TUBE WARGAMING CHANNEL. https://www.youtube.com/user/The)
YOU TUBE WARGAMING CHANNEL . WANT TO GET INVOLVED??
TommmckeeDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 20:26:56 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Confirmed
Hey guys Myself and a few pals have just started a youtube channel on wargaming. Leave comment if you would like to be involved or if you guys want to take part in battle reports etc. Check out
https://www.youtube.com/user/Theminiaturewarroom

p1fxDate: Monday, 14-Apr-2014, 21:25:26 | Message # 2
Colonel
Nice one, good luck with it, I have just watched your first video, good work. Good to see a local channel on the tube. What games are you aiming to cover, esp for battle reports?

TommmckeeDate: Tuesday, 15-Apr-2014, 21:30:09 | Message # 3
Private
Every game system !!! Im a warhammer sucker but I am devoting this page to all walked of wargaming and plan to cover every style of wargame if i get the chance. If you guys would like to see this succeed and have videos covered in the club then jump on youtube Like subscribe and comment need to get a good fan base and la good launch!! To get more interest in our great hobby. https://www.youtube.com/user/Theminiaturewarroom

Cheers Guys
Tom
The miniature war room

zellakDate: Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 18:23:40 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Member
I have subscribed.

Best of luck with the project, ( though Warhammer isn't really my thing ) nice to see a something on u-tube from North Ayrshire. happy

Do you have a wargames club in Dalry ?

Feel free to pop in and see us sometime. smile (ps ....not this Sunday as the club is shut for Easter.)

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

p1fxDate: Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 19:20:00 | Message # 5
Colonel
Quote zellak ()
nice to see a something on u-tube from North Ayrshire.

Well something positive from North Ayrshire. tongue

I am also quite interested in knowing if you have a club in Dalry.

zellakDate: Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 20:23:09 | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Quote p1fx ()
I am also quite interested in knowing if you have a club in Dalry.

Naw................ its in Irvine. tongue crazy ninja

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

p1fxDate: Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 21:32:41 | Message # 7
Colonel
Oh dear.

TommmckeeDate: Tuesday, 06-May-2014, 12:00:02 | Message # 8
Private
Cool will do if I get a chance when are you guys open? Are you still in volunter room?

zellakDate: Tuesday, 06-May-2014, 23:23:35 | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Quote Tommmckee ()
Cool will do if I get a chance when are you guys open? Are you still in volunter room?

Yep, still there....

We start at 11.00 am on Sunday morning.

Should be good this week , with people showing off new shiny stuff from Carronade. 2014 smile

p1fxDate: Thursday, 08-May-2014, 21:44:27 | Message # 10
Colonel
Hope folk enjoy Carronade. Had I known about 40k 7th sooner I may have gone along in order to try and sell my IG army etc and pick up some stuff for KoW instead.

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » YOU TUBE WARGAMING CHANNEL . WANT TO GET INVOLVED?? (YOU TUBE WARGAMING CHANNEL. https://www.youtube.com/user/The)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024