Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » SKIRMISH 2010 – The BATTLE for ERSKINE (Livingston Battleground Wargaming Club Event!)
SKIRMISH 2010 – The BATTLE for ERSKINE
BalrogDate: Friday, 13-Aug-2010, 21:57:24 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
SKIRMISH 2010 – The BATTLE for ERSKINE

We at Livingston Battleground wargaming club will be holding our second all day gaming event, in aid of ERSKINE, our club’s chosen charity, on Saturday 30th October 2010, and I’m delighted to invite your club to attend as part of the day – either to demonstrate or take part in the Battle for Erskine.

On our recently updated website there is a specific page for Skirmish 2010 at ...

http://www.skirmish.battleground.org.uk/2010.html

... which will give you an event overview and, via the downloads page, give you access to forms, for your information and use as well as a poster which we would be grateful if you could use to help promote our event.

NB: these are availabale in both doc and pdf format, however should you wish them in any other format, please let me know.

As you’ll see we are also hoping to make the event both successful and profitable for Erskine - so that they can continue to care for those men and women who have given so much for their country.

As you will note there will be competitions on the day, including the main B4E Tournament for the Battleground Cup, a Vehicle Painting Competition for the MetalHead Trophy, Demonstrations from other Clubs, and more gaming tables than ever before. The Lanthorn Café will be open for us during the day, with a full menu including sweets, drinks and hot food.

We are looking forward to welcoming people from other clubs and/or schools and would therefore be delighted if you ”spread the word” about the event to any friends or acquaintances who you think might be interested

I do hope that you will be able to be there and help make this charity “event” a success.

Thanking you in anticipation.

John D Fyfe
Club President
Livingston Battleground

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » SKIRMISH 2010 – The BATTLE for ERSKINE (Livingston Battleground Wargaming Club Event!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024