Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » is this forum dead then?
is this forum dead then?
p1fxDate: Sunday, 06-Jun-2010, 14:23:05 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
not much activity on this forum now it seems, is it dead, have you all moved to the external forum instead? well those who actually post on the forums that is.

zellakDate: Sunday, 06-Jun-2010, 18:52:23 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Quite a few members have problems using this site.

The UKRP forum is more stable.

I rarely check this site.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Big-GDate: Sunday, 06-Jun-2010, 20:23:41 | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
this forum was archived, however i was asked to bring it back. Its here for anyone who wishes to use it

My RPG blog
http://www.new2rpg.wordpress.com

BalrogDate: Wednesday, 09-Jun-2010, 12:16:10 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Having the forum drives wargamers to our website when they run search's on the www. As Z mentioned, some members where having problems with reading & posting, so the bulk of our new stuff is at the UKRP website now. these forums are handy for old ref's & topics of interest, so it's better to have them left live.

On another matter ... As u can see P1fx, for all the members in our club & on our website ... roughly 30! ... we only have a handful who participate in creating/leaving topic's & posts, and we've tried to "encourage" ALL the other members to come on board, but the proofs in the pudding ... or lack of in our case!

We don't seem to have any club meetings or structure, so it's difficult to drive the club forward with new idea's and gain new members, or run any publicity, even to the point of some posters in the local library ... we're a bit like a headless-ork running about ... and no-one seems to bothered about it. Guess we're all to busy elsewhere!

Like I said before, as long as our clubs making enough too pay the bills, me & a lot of other members are happy. Walts "The rambler!"

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » is this forum dead then?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024