Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » The Hotdog Run - A Judge Dredd RPG Scenario (Introduction to JD RPG!)
The Hotdog Run - A Judge Dredd RPG Scenario
BalrogDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2010, 00:13:44 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
The Hotdog Run - A Judge Dredd RPG Scenario

As the 4 cadets rise from another hard day at the training camp in Sector 106 (Meg-East), they are called to a meeting with Tutor-Judge De Gol …

As any cadet knows, you do not become a full-eagle Judge until you have survived and passed a Hotdog Run. This demanding trek through the irradiated wasteland of the Cursed Earth, led by a senior judge, is a test of your character, grit and stamina. Many otherwise fine cadets fall at this hurdle – either by dying or by failing to meet the stringent standards of the senior judge in command. Today, you will go on a Hotdog Run to retrieve a lost satellite in the Cursed Earth, GRAD YOUR GEAR! “

The Hotdog Run will be overseen by Judge French, a female Judge who has over 100 tours of duty in the Cursed earth, is fair in judgment to cadets who prove their worth [and severe in punishment should you disappoint!], so the Cadets can rest easy knowing their in safe hands!

Making their way to the hanger, the cadets are briefed on the situation by Judge French before entering the H-Wagon …

Cadets, we’re to be dropped off outside Area 5 of the Cursed Earth, some 200 miles away from Mega-City One. Area 5 is a know to have electrical storms, which restricts any wagon’s getting into it. It’s a hotspot of all the vermin in the Cursed Earth, so be on your guard at all times and we should come through OK. Follow my lead and SOME of you will come through alive!

We’re to make our way to Area 5.23, the projected crash site of the missing satellite, find the unit and return to our landing site in three days time, so check all your equipment and prepare your Lawmasters are fully stocked with rad-pills for the long journey. We don’t know what to expect, so be prepared to dish out some justice to the scum of the Cursed Earth.”

The cadets are then ushered into the H-Wagon, strapped into their seats and take-off …

CaptainBeakyDate: Wednesday, 13-Jan-2010, 13:26:32 | Message # 2
Top JD!
Drokk!

Big-GDate: Sunday, 17-Jan-2010, 20:24:21 | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Administrators
How was the game? everything go ok?

My RPG blog
http://www.new2rpg.wordpress.com

BalrogDate: Thursday, 21-Jan-2010, 11:25:23 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Hey BigG ... OK? ... weeelllllllll ... yes & no! Had a few hiccups with the rules and gameplay, and being extremely rusty at GM'ing ... "we got there in the end" ... I think the phrase was!

I had a bit of a disastor at the house with a burst pipe and lost a few days in reading up on the rules again and preparing some step-by-step guides, stats, modifiers, etc, more for me than the players, so it was a game we all learned as we went along. The JD RPG rules are a bit diff to what we're used to (based mainly on the sci-fi equipment), so some procedures fell by the wayside, but the Cadets did make it too the end with only a few scrapes ... and the usual "lost eye" by Ross ... so some things played along as usual!

I'm sure my GM'ing will improve now I can relax and absorb the rules before my next scenario, so hopefully the Cadets game will be more enjoyable as well,

Walts.

BalrogDate: Thursday, 28-Jan-2010, 03:41:30 | Message # 5
Aun Va III
Hi Gamers ... Would it be possible to have some feedback on the JD RPG rules as they are and if u have any suggestions to improve gameplay ... Thanks ... Walts

BalrogDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2010, 20:03:26 | Message # 6
Aun Va III
Attention Cadets!

Check out the new Lawmasters & Judge riders Ross has painted up for me for my Judge Dredd RPG (Old Rules!) ...

Lawmasters & Lawgivers! ... Pic 1
Lawmasters & Lawgivers! ... Pic 2
Lawmasters & Lawgivers! ... Pic 3

... Another excellent job Ross! ... Thanks ... Walts

Big-GDate: Sunday, 07-Feb-2010, 23:44:05 | Message # 7
Admin
Group: Administrators
Very cool! I like those models alot.

My RPG blog
http://www.new2rpg.wordpress.com

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » The Hotdog Run - A Judge Dredd RPG Scenario (Introduction to JD RPG!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024