Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » A look into the future... (What google may develop over the next coming years, scary.)
A look into the future...
CRUSAD3RDate: Tuesday, 07-Aug-2012, 21:06:38 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hello,

Stumbled upon this website and thought it looked cool. It was made to show what google may unleash as an upgrade for there glasses that they made a while back. It's quite scary that the programmers would have that much power and how bland but good our lives would be. Please post your views if need be:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su....-future

Totally not wargame related but sci-fi related.

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

zellakDate: Tuesday, 07-Aug-2012, 21:43:42 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Nice find biggrin

Have a rep bonus.

Cyberpunk rools. dry

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Tuesday, 07-Aug-2012, 23:28:13 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
I pray for the days that "Lawnmower Man" comes .... blink huh ohyes huh blink ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

RMcNDate: Wednesday, 08-Aug-2012, 10:08:34 | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Yeah I was just thinking the same seen in old classic movies - the young think this idea new.

But we have seen though Sci-Fi books and films in the past what is actually becomming Science fact.

I suspect implants in the head with glasses will be first though, who will be first Apple or Microsoft?

CheDate: Wednesday, 08-Aug-2012, 19:59:48 | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Call me old fashioned but I find it slightly disturbing. What will happen to the human spirit? Are we going to rely on technology for everything? You can only get your kicks if your wired? Glad I'll be dead before it gets much worse >(

Smash it up! as The Damned said (I think)
Message edited by Che - Wednesday, 08-Aug-2012, 20:02:06

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

p1fxDate: Wednesday, 08-Aug-2012, 23:15:33 | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
There was an article knocking about, I will try to find, about some Jap tech trying to develop contact lenses that also contained a tiny screen.

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » A look into the future... (What google may develop over the next coming years, scary.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024