Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Claymore 2012 (Claymore 4th August 2012)
Claymore 2012
CRUSAD3RDate: Tuesday, 24-Jul-2012, 16:18:02 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hello Folks,

I thought since Claymore is just around the corner that it would be perfect timing to put up this link with all the details you'll need for Claymore this year. It will be held on Saturday 4th August, 2012, at Edinburgh’s Telford College, 350 West Granton Road, Edinburgh EH5 1QE. Doors will open to the public at 10.00am. It will be £2.50 for an adult and £1.50 for a child (£5 family deal, two adults and two children.) See more at this link for the full details:

Claymore 2012 Details

Thanks again,

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

p1fxDate: Wednesday, 25-Jul-2012, 09:09:18 | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
Anyone from the club thinking of going? Bit far for me, but I do love Edinburgh, spent many a good day there.

zellakDate: Friday, 03-Aug-2012, 00:03:07 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Got to work on Saturday. sad

If anyone sees a set of Therian Medusa for a tenner, buy them....and i will square you up next Sunday.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

RMcNDate: Friday, 03-Aug-2012, 20:07:37 | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Cuggy just contacted and plans to go. Rory and I will be joining him.

So see you there!!

p1fxDate: Sunday, 05-Aug-2012, 04:14:44 | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
How did it go? you and Rory enjoy yourselves? I'm guessing you drove with Telford college being a little out of the centre

Added (05-Aug-2012, 4:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I see the guys at G3 won 2nd place for their game.

RMcNDate: Monday, 15-Oct-2012, 19:45:12 | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
The 15mm Napoleonics I picked up from this years Claymore have been finished - see club pictures.

Had 3 battalions Infantry, 1 Light Dragoon, 1 Hussar, 1 Heavy Draggon from Magister Militum (New), then small set of Austrian Jagers, British Line, British Rifles from Minifigs (2nd hand).

I found I was missing 1 trooper fromthe Light Dragoons - had 1 extra Hussar trooper instead. Contacted Magister Militum and in a few days got a replacement Light Draggon trooper and a horse for my Hussar!! Great service and lovely figures. Take a look.

I based the figs using the pre-made plastice bases from Kallistra.

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Claymore 2012 (Claymore 4th August 2012)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024