Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » My new blog check it out! (Here's a link to my blog.)
My new blog check it out!
CRUSAD3RDate: Friday, 13-Jul-2012, 20:23:16 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hi Folks I have created a new bolg on Blogger, I will give a link below, it will show the minis I am painting and the projects that I will be working on. For example Gerry with a G's Tau. I will keep everyones name in secret on the blog, for eg I have referred to Gerry as the 'Client' just to avoid any upset tummies. So check it out and spread the word cause their's a new blogger in town! smile

http://mcneilpaintingprojects.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks

Crusad3r

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

CheDate: Friday, 13-Jul-2012, 21:30:32 | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Well done man cool You're really a force

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

MorgothDate: Saturday, 14-Jul-2012, 07:32:09 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Cruz ... Look forward to seeing more of your superb work!

Nice to see the Tau Ethereal take the stage, I think it's an excellent starting piece ... but I am a Tau collector, so could be biased! wink

... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

p1fxDate: Saturday, 21-Jul-2012, 22:05:22 | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
Nice one marra

CRUSAD3RDate: Wednesday, 16-Apr-2014, 20:31:30 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
HI guys,

Below I have copied a link from a preview of my next post on my blog. It is a tutorial of how to paint a Vespid Stingwing. However before I post it on my blog I wanted to ask some of you to kindly proof read it for me, i.e. making sure instructions are clear, no spelling mistakes etc So here is the link:
EDIT: I realise that the link does not always work, thus I shall try and post it either on this thread or somewhere on the website. I appreciate any feedback given for those who have read it so far.Thanks.

Cruz
Message edited by CRUSAD3R - Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 23:12:50

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

p1fxDate: Thursday, 17-Apr-2014, 00:20:52 | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
I will take a quick look, been a while since I had to proof read anything, takes me back to my publishing days lol.

Added (16-Apr-2014, 11:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Apoxy glue should read Epoxy glue.

Added (16-Apr-2014, 11:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also the sentence containing that error don't quite read right, you may want to add in; After you have cleaned up the models it is then time to glue them together.....
Same with the next section, there is no lead into the paragraph, it jumps a step and glances over priming the mini or the need to do so.

Do not take these as dig's or anything, just thing's I spotted when having a quick glance, will have a better look when I am a bit more awake (sober)

zellakDate: Friday, 18-Apr-2014, 19:14:35 | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Nice job on the tutorial Crusad3r. biggrin

off topic;

That Bosc Monitor looks a cheeky wee chap !

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CRUSAD3RDate: Saturday, 19-Apr-2014, 12:42:35 | Message # 8
Lieutenant
I have added the Vespid Stingwing Tutorial to the Painting Guides section of the Website. Please feel free to have a look at it and tell me what you think. Thanks,

Cruz

P.S Thanks p1fx your input is much appreciated.
@Zellak: Thanks and yeah the Bosc's could be quite troublesome especially if they were hungry and your fingers were right for the taking!
Message edited by CRUSAD3R - Saturday, 19-Apr-2014, 12:45:19

MorgothDate: Sunday, 20-Apr-2014, 09:08:44 | Message # 9
Major general
Group: Administrators
Nice one Cruz!

The extra detail gives the Vespid real class ... Grade: Coooooool+'s

Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » My new blog check it out! (Here's a link to my blog.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024