Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Warmachine battle group (Warmachine)
Warmachine battle group
Im going to get a new battle group so if any one want i can give them a intro game so what one
1. Protectorate of Menoth [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. Khador [ 1 ] [50.00%]
3. Cryx [ 1 ] [50.00%]
4. Retribution of Scyrah [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Poll has expired - Tuesday, 03-Jul-2012, 21:58:35
Answers total: 2
Jeffrey222Date: Tuesday, 26-Jun-2012, 21:58:35 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Confirmed
Going to get a new warmachine battle group so if any one want to have a intro game I can give them some models so what one? or if some one wants to chip in on the 2 player battle box i would let them keep the mini rulebook and one of the two armys ones khador and the other menoth
Message edited by Jeffrey222 - Wednesday, 27-Jun-2012, 00:05:57

RMcNDate: Thursday, 28-Jun-2012, 12:41:22 | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Member
Having tried it last Sunday it was tough to get play idea with rules and tactics all at once. Did like the battle tech overlays. I have no idea about the different factions.

I do have D&D starwars figs that would work and some battle tech figs that I could use.

I'm off on holiday for the next week. I am also planning to get involved with possible WWII and other games over July Aug.

When I get back after the 8th I will email you and check the blog - see whats what.

bye for now.

MorgothDate: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 14:16:58 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Frazer ... I know u can't get a battlegroup of Mercs, but they would be ideal to throw into the mix of what players have just now? I've about 50pts for Khador & Cygnar factions, and the mercs could be added to ether, I think? I've not read all the rules yet regarding factions & mercs, but I like the look of the various merc outfits, and bought some last week ... Magnus the Traitor with some 'Jacks! Hopefully, I'll be able to attach them to one of the factions I have, but need a Mercs book to check ... Walts
Message edited by Morgoth - Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 14:17:37

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Jeffrey222Date: Monday, 02-Jul-2012, 19:41:54 | Message # 4
Private
oo cool didnt know you had warmachine if you ever fancy a game or if you dont know the rules yet just say and i will give you a into game

MorgothDate: Tuesday, 03-Jul-2012, 00:11:14 | Message # 5
Major general
I managed to save some money on my kitchen refit, and spent a lot of it on WarMachine, with a little in reserve for Warhammer Fantasy. I liked what I'd seen some time ago with the game cards and models being bigger than normal (30mm), so fancied getting into it with the idea of painting my own if need be. But, I've been extremely lucky with the eBay buys being cheap as chips for a load of points in both factions!!!

Tom, yourself and now a few others have all shown interest as well now, so we can look to play WarMachine a bit more, once I get the major jobs done in my house ... most likely end of July, early August.

Looking forward to showing off my new eBay buys! ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Jeffrey222Date: Tuesday, 03-Jul-2012, 00:27:38 | Message # 6
Private
nice what did you manage to pick up off ebay?

MorgothDate: Thursday, 05-Jul-2012, 17:48:59 | Message # 7
Major general
Hi Frazer ... I'm terrible at keeping track of what I've actually got, but roughly ...

Khador ... Warcasters Sorscha, Vladimir Tzepesci & the Butcher of Khardov; 6 Mechs; 5 Man o' War Demolition Corp; 4 Widowmakers; Winter Guard Mortar Team; War Dog; 3 Greylord Ternion; Manhunter; and, 8 Warjacks of various sizes.

Cygnar ... Warcasters Stryker & Caine; Trencher Chain Gun Crew; Field Mechanik and 5 Gobber Grunts; 6 Arcane Tempest Gun Mages; 10 Long Gunners; 5 Sword Knights; and, 6 Warjacks of various sizes.

Mercs. .. Warcaster Magnus "The Traitor"; a Mangler, Renegade & Talon Warjack.

All the usual rulebooks, codexs, templates, tokens, etc ... so I'm well tooled up! wink

I would luv to get a copy of the Mercs faction book and a few more of the warcaster & battlegroups as they could be allocated to many armies, but my monies have been spent on Warhammer Fantasy as well, so I'm more than happy with I've got for now, until I win the lotto! ... Walts

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Warmachine battle group (Warmachine)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024