Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » need cheap wargaming supplies (If your like me you want the cheapest wargaming supplies)
need cheap wargaming supplies
Jeffrey222Date: Tuesday, 01-May-2012, 14:05:42 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Confirmed
[color=yellow] I found this great web site where you get up to 25% off most wargaming stuff check it out biggrin :D biggrin

http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/index.php?aff_id=35131
Message edited by Jeffrey222 - Tuesday, 01-May-2012, 14:08:49

CRUSAD3RDate: Tuesday, 01-May-2012, 17:22:35 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hi Jef,

I'll congratulate you on your good find and then blow it to pieces! biggrin (sorry sad ) But here's the thing, most people at the club play warhammer which you can get from Games Workshop. Kaimarion (Curtis) can get that stuff for about a third of the price off without us having to pay P & P, so in that sense it is cheaper. Another thing is with these websites is whether you can trust them and what they actually have in stock. Say if I wanted to buy a Tau ethereal and came across this website (without knowing Curtis) and thought, YAHOO 25% off! but then realised they didn't actually sell them and I only got 5% off because it says UP TO, sad face cry . But say if I played a game that wasn't games workshop related and they had it in stock then I'd be back to, YAHOO 25% OFF! But then you have to pay P&P which means it isn't really much of a saving, maybe a coupl'a pounds. And I go back to one of my first points, can the website be trusted? Has anyone bought from it before? I personally don't like these websites, they reek to much essence of scammy!
Sorry Jef

Cruz
P.S. I am not always this negative mate but the obvious needs to be stated before anyone thinks of going and buying stuff. Good find anyhoo! biggrin

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

gerrywithaGDate: Tuesday, 01-May-2012, 22:18:02 | Message # 3
Major general
Cruz,

Before you go blowing the previous post apart, it might be an idea to check out the whole site.

Total war gamer is a bricks and mortar shop and not just a website driven shop. Have a look at their web page and maybe eat a little humble pie biggrin wink biggrin .

Gerry

P.s. I had heard of them before this and had been on their website sometime last year. I will however agree that Curtis offers a better saving to our club members for GW products in general

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

CRUSAD3RDate: Wednesday, 02-May-2012, 07:43:08 | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hi Guys,

I had had a look but not at the whole website, I mainly just read the links. Sorry guys. I had a look at their other stuff and saw they sold mantic, soda pop minis etc. I see my last post as irrelevant and I apologise. Man I suck biggrin !

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

p1fxDate: Friday, 01-Jun-2012, 12:57:11 | Message # 5
Colonel
There is always Wayland games too, I was very tempted to order some Marine stuff so I can finish the army, however I have read some pretty negative reviews esp in regards to delivery etc so ended up not bothering. The army will have to wait for now.

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » need cheap wargaming supplies (If your like me you want the cheapest wargaming supplies)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024