Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Troll Smiley
Troll Smiley
pavlovDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 17:07:49 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Member
Hi

Can we have a troll smiley.

Alan

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BalrogDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 17:12:04 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
What's dat?

pavlovDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 17:15:56 | Message # 3
Major general
hi

One that looks like a troll, will save me getting threads locked and kicked off the forum.

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BalrogDate: Tuesday, 24-Apr-2012, 21:19:35 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
lolol ... sometimes I'm as dumb as a Troll as well! alco

But, as an Administrator to the clubs website, I have no rights to lock down ANY threads, unless directed to do so by thread creators (edit: and ALL posters agree within that thread!) or club officials who have received a valid complaint. We also agreed within the AT-43 "world" that GwaG would be "Da Umpire" and his word was final, so he had the right to lock down any threads based on AT-43 "discussions" wink and I've done that under his guidance odd times.

As long as users don't abuse their rights within the forums, i.e. post links to "bad" websites, upload dodgy material, swear, etc, then your all free to rant & rave as you please! It's a free world, get out there and be heard!

Walts

zellakDate: Friday, 27-Apr-2012, 10:43:24 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
I dont want people to rant and rave.

i would rather hear well thought out, intelligent opinions.

And forums dont need trolls, for they provide nothing except empty one line replies, and jokes that only they appreciate.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Troll Smiley
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024