[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Special Forum
Special Forum
pavlovDate: Sunday, 08-Apr-2012, 19:57:50 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Member
Hi

I light of the actions of some members over the last few days and after looking at the forum rules

Discussion of administration’s (forum administrators’ and moderators’) actions is strongly prohibited in any forums and threads, except for the special forum, intended for the discussion of all aspects of the whole forum work.

Could someone link me to the "special" forum so that I can discuss the actions of a forum moderator who seems to have lost the plot, I would go further but the rules of the forum prohibit me from using "sweary word's" and "sweary *&%$%@@" in messages.

Alan

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BalrogDate: Sunday, 08-Apr-2012, 21:22:56 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
It's just a game! ... Walts

pavlovDate: Sunday, 08-Apr-2012, 21:48:40 | Message # 3
Major general
Message edited by pavlov - Sunday, 08-Apr-2012, 21:49:04

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BalrogDate: Sunday, 08-Apr-2012, 22:19:21 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Soz Pav ... I've got half a dozen conversations going on ... I'll leave a post ASAP ... Walts

Added (08-Apr-2012, 9:19 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Alan ... Soz, but my opinions in the forums are as an AT-43 player? I don't need to swear to get my opinon across, but please be as blunt as you like if I've altered or changed anyones posts, or limited them to post opinions of their own? Is there something I've done on the forums that's offended you?

Remember, we're all allowed our opinions, whether u agree with them or not, ergo "agree to disagree" come's into play! ... Walts

PS ... If you want to complain about a post, there's a "REPORT" button in the bottom cornor of the post that goes to the uCoz Mods for anyone abusing their powers. Hope that helps

zellakDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 00:45:51 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
To Pavlov.

A vote of confidence in the administrator's ability is in order.

Self regulation is not working.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 06:51:52 | Message # 6
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
To Pavlov.

A vote of confidence in the administrator's ability is in order.

Self regulation is not working.

Hi zellak ... My opinions in the forums are as an AT-43 player and have nothing to do with me being an administrator? Please point out any discrepancy's that I've made as an administrator and I'll gladly write an apology!

Remember, we're all allowed our opinions, whether u agree with them or not, ergo "agree to disagree" come's into play!

If there's any posts I've tampered with, simply "Report" me (button in bottom right corner of the post!) to the uCoz Admin if you can be bothered with wasting your time, they've more important things to worry about than players giving a difference of opinions ON A GAME surprised ... It's a sad day @ Easter when one persons opinion can effect the whole game so much. I didn't realise my opinion held such weight!

I've apologised to Gerry with hounding him about a ruling I thought didn't need addressing, just as everyone does on issues that crop up. He decided that was the final straw with being Da Umpire. What you seem to forget is that it was Marko & You who posted without Gerry's permission, I just gave my ten pee's worth at the end!

Moving on ... Why not ask about too see if someone else fancy's the aggro of being "Da Umpire" for the AT-43? I'm sure you'll have lots of takers! ... Walts

zellakDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 11:30:57 | Message # 7
Generalissimo
So the entire thing had nothing to do with you !

Thanks for putting me straight. dry

Added (09-Apr-2012, 10:30 AM)
And i still think we need a new Administrator.

Just my opinion.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 12:10:29 | Message # 8
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
And i still think we need a new Administrator.

Just my opinion.

Awww, that's not nice ... I'm a good boy, I am! tongue

But seriously, what have I done now, as an ADMINISTRATOR, that's got u & Pav all hot & bothered? Go on, tell ur Uncle Walts, I'm 100% impartial as an ADMINISTRATOR ... honest!!! ... Walts

PS: Here's some blinkies, they always cheer me up! ... blink blink friends blink loony blink blink

zellakDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 12:12:53 | Message # 9
Generalissimo
What chance does this forum have when the administrator is a troll. sleep

BalrogDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 12:20:47 | Message # 10
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
What chance does this forum have when the administrator is a troll.

Soz z ... I don't really get that? huh Please be as blunt as possible about me abusing my powers as an ADMINISTRATOR ... I'm ALWAYS open to healthy critism, always! ... I promise I won't take it personally, I know it's only your opinion! wink

Thanks, Walts

zellakDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 12:25:24 | Message # 11
Generalissimo
I have said all i want to at this point....i will be taking this up with other club members face to face.

BalrogDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 12:33:10 | Message # 12
Aun Va III
Ah well, I did offer for you to have a dig at me for free, what more can an administrator do! ... Walts

CheDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 13:51:25 | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
What's happened? Have I missed something? Where's all the fireworks coming from? Thought I was the one who always took the hump. Who's stolen my job? Is it going to be a bad day on Sunday?

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

BalrogDate: Monday, 09-Apr-2012, 15:07:19 | Message # 14
Aun Va III
Hi Che ... See what happens when u turn ur head for a minute! No fireworks, just me ranting again. No-one bought me an Easter Egg, so I wasn't a happy bunny! The things you say when lacking chocolate ... terrible! ... But, it was just my opinion, as always, I didn't mean to break "Da Umpire", honest! Maybe u could have a word and ask him back again to take up those crazy reins? ... Cool Hand Che!

A bad day on Sunday? I'm worried about the backlog of work on Tues! ... Walts

CheDate: Tuesday, 10-Apr-2012, 20:54:16 | Message # 15
Lieutenant general
Don't think even my silver tongued blandishments can save this one cry

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

BalrogDate: Tuesday, 10-Apr-2012, 22:55:43 | Message # 16
Aun Va III
Yeah, sadly my ranting was the final straw for "Da Umpire".

Maybe u could take up the position? You'd certainly get my vote as an upstanding character to fair play and being impartial! ... Walts

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Special Forum
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024