Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
zellakDate: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 10:35:57 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Having recently played some dark heresy I feel the need to GM again.

Does anyone mind if I take over the running of the Traveller campaign which was going to be run by multiple GMs ?

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 17:44:21 | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Might give it some direction if "The One" guides the
intrepid frontier adventurers onwards, and beyond!!!

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 10:19:33 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Cheers Walts. smile

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 13:22:29 | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Feel free Captain. Make it so cool

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 23:27:16 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Cheers Che. ...will check with the other players to...Jamie says its a go. happy

CheDate: Tuesday, 08-Nov-2016, 17:11:01 | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
As per t/c of yesterday here are details of Thanatos adventure.This is how I think it went. Couldn’t find anything about it in my stuff. Think I must have ditched it. Intrepid arrived at a planet (Thanatos) which wasn’t in the old records (Dah dah!) and was warned to leave by a hologram of a military person or it would be fired on. It didn’t and was! Intrepid fell back and the crew discussed what to do. They found that they had come under cyber attack, too, but they managed to contain the threat. The planet was surrounded by a network of satellites controlled from the surface. They managed to punch a hole in the net and sent a landing party to the surface. The planet was barren with no life signs. The atmosphere was tainted and breathing apparatus had to be worn. They headed for the point from where they reckoned the defensive net was controlled. Drones observed and attacked them en route but the landing party managed to reach their destination safely. They made their way into an underground facility which turned out to be a weapons testing station. They again came under fire from the security system, including the cleaning bots which kept ramming them in the shins. A search of the crew quarters revealed that the facility had fallen victim to the virus that had brought down the Empire but one of the computer scientists had developed a counter code to reverse it. The landing party fought their way to the central computer and managed to introduce the counter code into the system. They discovered a few prototype weapons (you can work that one out, zellak!) bang-bang types, defensive types and robotic types. That’s as much as I remember! wacko

zellakDate: Monday, 14-Nov-2016, 11:42:43 | Message # 7
Generalissimo
Thanatos is not like a world where people can colonise easily then....barren with an unbreathable atmosphere , not class M then. wink

Thanks Che ! happy

Added (14-Nov-2016, 11:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Checked with the other players.....Kevin and Chris...they are quite happy to let me take over.

SteffiDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2016, 23:56:39 | Message # 8
Sergeant
Could Spearfleet backwards enginree the toy we got for Sammy? Maybe just limit it to short range for now if you're worried about it being too powerful.

zellakDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 07:49:00 | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Sorry, which toy ? wacko

SteffiDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 16:38:49 | Message # 10
Sergeant
The red block's comm thing.

zellakDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 18:28:57 | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Looks like I did a really bad job of explaining the ECM turret on the Intrepid.

It is used to block enemy sensors, it was found during mission 3 and has just been added.

So do you want to reverse engineer it, so as to add it to a Mech ? smile

markhudson1987Date: Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 19:15:06 | Message # 12
Private
Sounds like a job for an expert engineer with boyish good looks and a massive plasma scar

CheDate: Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 21:45:34 | Message # 13
Lieutenant general
I have looked for and found Karman planetary names if you're interested, zellak. I present my findings below.

Ianora, Soror, Zaïus, Point Horizon and the home world is Karma (there's a surprise! surprised )

Use these names or ignore them; you're the boss.
Message edited by Che - Monday, 12-Dec-2016, 21:46:17

zellakDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016, 09:37:42 | Message # 14
Generalissimo
Cheers Che,

Will go with Ianora for the homeworld, Soror for the second world and Elysee' for the contested world ( marked Frostbite on the subsector map ).

Its all coming together. happy

Started writing mission 5 yesterday, am on holiday til Thursday. Should be ready to play by February,,,, wacko )

SteffiDate: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016, 14:33:55 | Message # 15
Sergeant
I was thinking the ear piece we took from the spy. It seems better than what we have at the moment.

markhudson1987Date: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016, 20:18:58 | Message # 16
Private
Quote zellak ()
Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )[ Subscribe to the thread ]

Don't worry if I am there I will ruin all your plans just ask Stephen or Steffi I often go off piste

smile

CheDate: Wednesday, 14-Dec-2016, 14:55:14 | Message # 17
Lieutenant general
Quote markhudson1987 ()
I often go off piste

Me too. Especially at the weekend. wink

SteffiDate: Thursday, 15-Dec-2016, 21:28:30 | Message # 18
Sergeant
Talking of plans, am I able to spend my downtime working on some things and if so, how do you want to do that. Don't want to show up next time with a list of stuff I want to do and you tell me I should have facebooked you or whatever.

zellakDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2016, 07:33:42 | Message # 19
Generalissimo
Good idea !

I will start another thread, where people can say what their characters are doing between missions.

On top of all the training that S.P.E.A.R. do wink

CheDate: Friday, 16-Dec-2016, 19:14:28 | Message # 20
Lieutenant general
Quote zellak ()
I will start another thread, where people can say what their characters are doing between missions.

Cool cool This is looking like another winner! ok

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024