Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
markhudson1987Date: Friday, 16-Dec-2016, 23:18:17 | Message # 21
Private
Group: Member
Could I construct a android?

CheDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2016, 12:33:03 | Message # 22
Lieutenant general
Not if Sgt Jake has anything to say! wink

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Saturday, 17-Dec-2016, 14:35:40 | Message # 23
Generalissimo
Quote markhudson1987 ()
Could I construct a android?

See the between mission thread...............Cheers smile

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

markhudson1987Date: Thursday, 22-Dec-2016, 21:05:43 | Message # 24
Private
I wanted to see if there was a chain of command list so I can get understanding where everyone is in the grand scheme of things

zellakDate: Friday, 23-Dec-2016, 13:15:59 | Message # 25
Generalissimo
Its a bit loose at the moment.

S.P.E.A.R. has two Patrol ships ( 400 tons / no Star Drive / 30 crew ) for protecting the planet and the miners living out on the asteroid belt (Belters )
It has two old Starships (Star drive 1 ) one is mothballed and the other is used to train Starhip crew. 40 crew. And the Intrepid, 70 crew.

So total crew needed is about 170 ...............

There are about 500 members of S.P.E.A.R.

The Admiral, and 6 Lt Commanders ( Admin / Science / Security / Engineering / Recruiting and Procurement ) HQ ranks

The ship crew ranks are Captain, Lieutenant and then the 3 heads of department (2nd lieutenants )

Senior crewmen are Ensigns, lower ranks are called Crewmen.

The ships crews are all interchangeable.

There are ships Captains which have no command but are waiting their chance, as they go about their duties at S.P.E.A.R. HQ on the planet Fortuna.

Also plenty of crewmen waiting for their chance to get posted to the Intrepid.

What this means is that S.P.E.A.R. Command can select the crewmen needed for the mission.

( And if you miss a mission its because you have been replaced, no fault of your own, just HQ trying to give all crewmen some experience. )
Message edited by zellak - Friday, 23-Dec-2016, 13:18:53

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Intrepid ..(Star Trek Traveller campaign )
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024