Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Archive - read only
Forum » Archives » AT-43 - Club, News & Gossip » Emerald Mounts Campaign. (Learning from our mistakes.)
Emerald Mounts Campaign.
gerrywithaGDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 01:04:18 | Message # 41
Major general
Group: Confirmed
This could be interesting. I wasn't expecting players to join forces. Thought they'd all be out for glory themselves

biggrin

Da'Umpire cool

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

zellakDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 01:08:25 | Message # 42
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Its just conjecture....we will have to wait and see, who wants to do what.

It could be Tom wants to go it alone ??????

But as there are only 4 HQs.

It would be nice if 8 players were to divide into 2 battlefronts ? (or whatever ???)
Message edited by zellak - Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 01:11:46

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

gerrywithaGDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 01:13:55 | Message # 43
Major general
Group: Confirmed
It could be Tom wants to go it alone ?

You never know. Maybe Aiden or Kieran might want to go alone biggrin tongue biggrin

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

zellakDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 01:16:40 | Message # 44
Generalissimo
So many options !

But i'm Che's 2ic. biggrin

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BanksiDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 20:02:26 | Message # 45
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hasn't anyone looked at the proposed campaign map (Bottom of page 2), there are 6 HQ's marked on it.

I actually think it would be better for each faction to go it alone,

Whilst I want to play both Cogs and Karman I know that would be difficult, so I'm quite happy to support Aiden with Karman and I'll play Cogs.

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

BalrogDate: Sunday, 12-Feb-2012, 21:46:51 | Message # 46
Aun Va III
@Banksi: I think there's ideas still floating about the new campaign in general.

I fancy creating a new battlefield with 3 sectors from each of the battlefields in the FB Campaign rulebook ... no need to re-invent the wheel!

I'll do something this week as a mock-up with 6 army HQ's, but I'll be planning the sectors to have the same number of access zones they already have. For example, ur battlefield has 6 access zones going into the Tarmac Spaceport? That could potentially mean 6 armies on the same table at one time ... just a bit tooooo busy for me! If we retain as much as possible from each sector it means less tweaking! ... Famous last words! wink ... Walts

On hold ... Da' Umpires on the case for the 2012 FB Campaign! ... Walts
Message edited by Balrog - Monday, 13-Feb-2012, 17:42:24

Forum » Archives » AT-43 - Club, News & Gossip » Emerald Mounts Campaign. (Learning from our mistakes.)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024