Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » Cogs and Red Blok
Cogs and Red Blok
CheDate: Wednesday, 01-May-2013, 18:02:31 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
I have been looking through the army books for the Cogs and Red Blok and have a couple of questions:

1) Does the Cog force field count against snipers and/or indirect fire weapons given that it is not really cover but protection carried by the unit?

2) Does Tymofiyeva have the disruption ability on her own or does she have to be in 'Kozni' her strider? It says in the book that "Tymofiyeva and Kozni have the disruption ability" which could mean either she has to be driving Kozni to get the ability or that both the character and the vehicle have the ability which would mean that together they are worth 2 disruption points. I think that might be a bit much. Any thoughts, if you haven't already fallen asleep reading this?
Message edited by Che - Wednesday, 01-May-2013, 18:03:47

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Wednesday, 01-May-2013, 23:09:58 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
1 ) The Cog force field "counts", but the sniper ability ignores cover. So snipers can shoot the unit with no saves. Same with indirect.

2 ) Timmy has the ability, she still has it when she pilots the strider.

I think it is safe to assume that when they talk about Kozni it is being piloted by Timmy.

So only 1 point of disruption.
Message edited by zellak - Wednesday, 01-May-2013, 23:11:06

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 13:09:33 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
That's what I thought, but I always like a second opinion - especially before a campaign wink Gamers can be such bitches! smile

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » Cogs and Red Blok
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024