Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » UMPIRE RULING ON THE SPACEPORT GAME THAT NEVER WAS!!!!
UMPIRE RULING ON THE SPACEPORT GAME THAT NEVER WAS!!!!
gerrywithaGDate: Thursday, 26-Jan-2012, 00:36:41 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Confirmed
Hi Gents,

Please find below The Umpire's Ruling on the Spaceport Game That Never Happened

This ruling is made on the basis of what I can recall as I cannot find the thread that covered this situation. If somebody can point me in the right direction that would be great or confirm, as I suspect, that the thread has been deleted.

To refresh things it is my understanding that the game had been set up and that the UNA player?? did not turn up for the game whilst the other player did. The UNA player had not made his opponent( ONI??) aware that he wouldn't be in and, as such, ONI claimed a Victory. As it turned out the UNA player had informed somebody else at the club but that message hadn't been passed on. Also there had been nothing in the In-House rules covering such a situation.

Under the circumstances the following ruling is made:-

1/ The Spaceport Battle is to be fought between the two armies
2/ However, the UNA player, if he wins or draws may only claim Half the alloted VP for the win or draw

The following rule is now in force. Any player who fails to turn up for an organised game without letting his opponent know, or the umpire or posting his absence on the forum will forfeit the game and a walkover will be awarded to his opponent with the associated VP. Any posting on the forum must be done by 9am on the Sunday morning. Any subsequent occurrence will result in a 10VP penalty to the player from his running total

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

zellakDate: Thursday, 26-Jan-2012, 16:20:18 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Hi Gerry,

As Tom wont be back for 5 weeks, can my Warrior Company(also at the Starport) play the game instead of the ONI Company ?

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

gerrywithaGDate: Thursday, 26-Jan-2012, 19:16:05 | Message # 3
Major general
Yes, it can. I'm happy enough with that if everybody else is as it will keep the campaign moving on

Cheers

Da' Umpire!!! biggrin

BalrogDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 21:08:07 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
Hi Gerry,

As Tom wont be back for 5 weeks, can my Warrior Company(also at the Starport) play the game instead of the ONI Company ?

Hi Z ... Not sure why u've asked Da'Umpire about fielding ur Warrior faction when, like u've said, both are at the Tarmac Spaceport?

From what I understand things, FB Page 71, during the mission ... "When the companies belong to different factions, only one of them is deployed. The player chooses which one." ... so u could chop & change on the day of the battle? ... Walts

zellakDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 21:21:42 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Quote (Balrog)
Hi Z ... Not sure why u've asked Da'Umpire about fielding ur Warrior faction when, like u've said, both are at the Tarmac Spaceport?

Just making sure everyone is aware that i am available to fight the battle.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

gerrywithaGDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 22:58:21 | Message # 6
Major general
Quote (zellak)
Quote (Balrog)

Just making sure everyone is aware that i am available to fight the battle.

Gents,
Apologies!! That was my fault for the lack of clarity there.

Zellak, you can pick the Company to participate in the battle as Balrog has well spotted

Da' Umpire

zellakDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 23:06:44 | Message # 7
Generalissimo
No need for apologies....i wanted to make it perfectly clear that Tom was not available.

i have PMed the Morningstar commander.

BalrogDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 23:27:39 | Message # 8
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
i have PMed the Morningstar commander.

... surprised opps, so had I before ur post blink tomato blink ... Walts

zellakDate: Thursday, 02-Feb-2012, 13:24:12 | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Still no reply. dry

pavlovDate: Thursday, 02-Feb-2012, 21:17:55 | Message # 10
Major general
Hi

Aidan is intrested in fighting this one if Jack's not up for it ,if that's okay with Mark and all the other players.

Alan

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

NemesisDate: Friday, 03-Feb-2012, 16:00:25 | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Hi folks, if Aiden wants to take command of Morningstar due to lack of response from Jack then as far as I'm concerned -by all means. As long as he gives the Therians a GOOD KICKING -- biggrin !!! Remember that he has to take JUMP Packs for the P.B.I. (poor bl**dy infantry) if he wants to have a quarter chance of winning.

Also, could you send me a copy of the list he will be using to the "nemesis" tag at the club's contact.

And finally,

----- If it looks like you are not going to succeed --- PUT THE BOOT IN!!! -----

Mark

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » UMPIRE RULING ON THE SPACEPORT GAME THAT NEVER WAS!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024