Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » AT-43 inHouse - Updated (Current AT-43 inHouse Rules & Items 4 Discussion)
AT-43 inHouse - Updated
BalrogDate: Wednesday, 16-Nov-2011, 00:59:39 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Guys ... I've done the updates to the AT-43 inHouse Rules, with a page showing the final points for discussion ...

>>> AT-43 inHouse: 15th Nov, 2011

PLEASE contact me, or leave a post below, if I've got ANYTHING wrong ... Walts

Extract: Voting System Suggestion:
    Situations where players at the meeting want to introduce a new issue to
    the table have to realise that if players are missing from the face-2-face and as proxy voting relies on
    prior knowledge of the meetings agenda, that no voting can be carried out during that session. This
    allows all players time to prepare and proxy voting to come into play for players not at that table
    meeting or the next AT-43 sit-down? … Any suggestions or feedback?
Message edited by Balrog - Wednesday, 16-Nov-2011, 01:24:56

pavlovDate: Tuesday, 06-Dec-2011, 19:30:42 | Message # 21
Major general
If the KB's can go up the stairs, why not Striders

Because they cant walk repeat walk up the stairs where as a karman bike can hover yes hover up the stairs, the base size is not the point at all.
Also everyone at the table agreed to this so why do we have to sit around a table again because you dont agree now.

If one army gets an advantage (regardless of how minor you see it!) then it's a problem people

Ok So can all armies now carry 12 troops in there transports just like the Oni since that is more than a minor advantage and I would like to create a transport carrying 8 Kaman that travels on line of sight and has an 80mm base (sorry Hugh not a pop............honest biggrin ) I think if you want a level playing field for all Walter you need to play chess, I hear theres a grand master awaiting yor rules queries as we speak biggrin

How did the Karman players manage to wangle this advantage for an AFV

Because we deserve it.

Try not to be biased towards ur own factions

Which faction do you suggest I should be biased towards.

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BalrogDate: Wednesday, 07-Dec-2011, 01:19:58 | Message # 22
Aun Va III
Quote (pavlov)
Which faction do you suggest I should be biased towards.

sad How about NONE!? sad

BalrogDate: Wednesday, 07-Dec-2011, 08:27:30 | Message # 23
Aun Va III
Quote (Balrog)
Hi Guys ... Should we try and arrange for a Face-2-Face this weekend? I would like to as most of the players are about? ... Walts

Any thoughts on when we can sort these rules, especially as there's an AT-43 game this weekend? ... Walts

BalrogDate: Thursday, 08-Dec-2011, 01:18:03 | Message # 24
Aun Va III
Hi Guys ... Any thoughts on the issues below? ... Walts

Quote (Balrog)
    Voting System Suggestion:
    Situations where players at the meeting want to introduce a new issue to the table have to realise that if players are missing from the face-2-face and as proxy voting relies on prior knowledge of the meetings agenda, that no voting can be carried out during that session. This allows all players time to prepare and proxy voting to come into play for players not at that table meeting or the next AT-43 sit-down.

My Thoughts: I'm happy with that! ... Walts

Quote (Balrog)
    Firing Suggestion:
    - More play-testing required for weapons LoS?
    - Field of view to be respected for AFV?
    - Firer under cover and the effects on it’s weapons LoS, i.e. left & right-handed weapons now have a LoS of their own?

My Thoughts: I'd rather keep the rule of center LoS allowing ALL weapons to fire, regardless of where weapons are on the model ... Walts

zellakDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 21:24:53 | Message # 25
Generalissimo
Quote (Balrog)
Any thoughts on when we can sort these rules, especially as there's an AT-43 game this weekend? ... Walts

No replies....guess not. huh

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BanksiDate: Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 21:57:08 | Message # 26
Major general
Group: Administrators
At the weekend

Can we have it fairly well structured please, like the most annoying first
Message edited by Banksi - Friday, 09-Dec-2011, 21:58:29

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

CheDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 20:03:11 | Message # 27
Lieutenant general
Well, I thought today's meeting went very well. I think all decisions were well made and fair. So that's that! cool

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 20:31:45 | Message # 28
Generalissimo
Quote (Che)
Well, I thought today's meeting went very well. I think all decisions were well made and fair. So that's that!

Yep, glad thats all sorted...no more meetings needed. Rules all sorted. biggrin

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Sunday, 11-Dec-2011, 20:40:30 | Message # 29
Aun Va III
Hey Guys ... Sorry for being a no-show today.

If u managed to get the inHouse rules voted on, let me know the decisions so I can write them down for everyone to see. blink

I could have used the "proxy voting" myself, but came in waaayyyyy to late, or was it early, to sort my thoughts out, so can only blame myself for not getting my votes cast at the table! Anyways, glad we're finally sorted and can get back to some gaming! ... Walts

zellakDate: Sunday, 03-Feb-2013, 01:54:12 | Message # 30
Generalissimo
How many in-house rules do we have ? (which are not campaign specific !!!)

There are only four i can think of.

1) We dont use the rule that states you can use any unit of the same type when a card is turned.....NOBODY uses that one !

2) Units must have a LOS to an objective to claim control.

3) LOS is taken from the centre of the shooter.

4) Med-Techs only test morale when they take a casualty.

Are these the only ones we need to know for playing 4' x 4' games ?

Thought i would ask....as its been a year and the download In-House rules still seem to be up in the air.

i dont want to start an online debate....just pm me if there are any i forgot....Thanks happy

Added (03-Feb-2013, 0:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
This needs updated !

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » AT-43 inHouse - Updated (Current AT-43 inHouse Rules & Items 4 Discussion)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024