Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » AT-43: Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna Query? (Can I use her again?!)
AT-43: Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna Query?
BalrogDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 18:29:25 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Guys ... I wonder if u can help? I'm in the process of making my Wk5 armies and read the Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna "armybook" again, where it states ...

>>>
She can only be recruited once by any army, including Red Blok GenCol and Cogs

... so I'm guessing I can't use her again as I had used her in Wk4? ... Any advice appreciated! ... Walts

PS. Here's a link to the hero ...Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna

CheDate: Wednesday, 02-Nov-2011, 20:05:06 | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
Quote (Balrog)
>>> She can only be recruited once by any army, including Red Blok GenCol and Cogs

I would guess this means there can only be one copy of the hero per army. Gencol can have multiple copies of the same hero, but Francesca isn't Red Blok so Gencol can't clone her. The Cogs, presumably, can do similar things. I think you can still use her. I'm prepared to be shot down in flames 'cos I don't really know anything about her.

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 10:16:41 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
I agree with Che, it means each side can only have one Lt. FF each.

So that would be four total in the Campaign. x1 RB, x1 UNA, x1 Monkeys and x1 between Therian/Oni (as we are on the same side)

To Che: Click on Valts link above (PS. Here's a link to the hero ...Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna)....to know everything about her.
Message edited by zellak - Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 10:23:34

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 11:32:53 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Thanks guys for ur comments.

IMHO ... I guess I see her as an individual that can only be in one army at a time, so that the chance of the four Lt Fotuna's meeting on the battlefield at once is not going to happen?

But, as has been suggested elsewhere, why not just make up some new names for the same hero and that way each player gets one of her?

Another inHouse Rule? wink ... Walts

zellakDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 11:55:50 | Message # 5
Generalissimo
Not really an in-house rule Valts......i think thats the way she was intended to be played by Rackham.

I am currently planning to convert a Heroclix mini into the Therian version. happy

A long lost cousin who has been assimilated. tongue

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Thursday, 03-Nov-2011, 12:19:22 | Message # 6
Aun Va III
Yeah, that would work for me too.

Just didn't want to add her to my armylist when we're only allowed one in the game .... Walts

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » AT-43: Lieutenant Francesca Fortuna Query? (Can I use her again?!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024