RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » Roadwar suggestion
Roadwar suggestion
zellakDate: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013, 20:21:00 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
It was mentioned (last week) and today, that so far 3 roadwar battles have been played....and yet there are no roads on the battlefields.

There were suggestions that a crossroads or random placed road(s), be placed on the board.

Could we have a vote ?

1 ) Leave it as it is (players can place roads if they want them).

2) There should be a crossroads on the map (free, both players still get 8 terrain pieces each).

3) There should be a crossroads on the map ( both players now only get 7 terrain pieces each).

4) There should be a road placed in the middle of the 4'x4' zone, using a scatter dice to determine its direction. (before terrain placement).

5) Some other suggestion ( please give an alternative.)

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

philsonDate: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013, 21:09:42 | Message # 2
Sergeant
number 4 sound like a good 1, it makes sense to have a road in a road war.

CheDate: Sunday, 30-Jun-2013, 22:08:10 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
I'd vote for number 2. Maybe the crossroads could be a fifth objective? I'm not really fussed as the term "roadwar" only means it's not a strategic sector. If we had called them "meeting engagements" roads wouldn't have been an issue. Sorry to go on but someone has to and as Walts isn't playing I have taken on his role wink (only joshing).

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Monday, 01-Jul-2013, 15:10:58 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Quote (philson)
number 4 sound like a good one,

i like that one too, but am waiting to see if anyone comes up with a better suggestion before i back No. 4

Quote (Che)
Sorry to go on but someone has to and as Walts isn't playing I have taken on his role (only joshing)

i wonder how Walts would vote. ninja

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

mcbaleDate: Friday, 05-Jul-2013, 13:41:57 | Message # 5
Sergeant
I would say that option 2 sounds good to me

zellakDate: Saturday, 06-Jul-2013, 21:57:47 | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Thanks to those who contributed to the thread. smile

It would seem that there is not a lot of interest in the subject....

So i will assume most people would rather go with option 1, and leave it up to the players involved to place roads.

Thanks for reading. biggrin

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » Roadwar suggestion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024