Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » Deleting Topics.
Deleting Topics.
zellakDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 11:31:59 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Can the Administrator activate the function to allow people to delete their topics.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 13:43:17 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
@zellak: The Mount Elysee thread has been deleted, as per your request ... Walts

pavlovDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 13:48:57 | Message # 3
Major general
You need to delete from the At43 forum as well Walter.

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

zellakDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 13:49:07 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Why can we not delete our own threads ?

I have another four which need to be removed.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

pavlovDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 13:55:29 | Message # 5
Major general
Can we delete members as well.

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

zellakDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 15:44:18 | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Quote (pavlov)

Maybe we need a new administrator.

Added (24-Dec-2011, 2:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I also want to remove the four army list threads. Cypher/warrior/ONI R&D and ONI army book .

As some players are refusing to post their army lists online, i see no point in giving them a tactical advantage.

I will forward our lists to the Umpire for checking.

BalrogDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 17:33:15 | Message # 7
Aun Va III
Quote (pavlov)
You need to delete from the At43 forum as well Walter.

There's no need. The deleted topic is no longer available ... Walts

Quote (pavlov)

Quote (zellak)
Maybe we need a new administrator.

That's not very Christmassay? sad

This is the first time that anyone's mentioned deleting topics. It's not something I'm familiar with and wasted an hour doing the last one. I'm personally against it, especially if other club members have posted comments within the topic, ergo it belongs to all involved. As far as I know, u can all edit ur own comments, just scrub them? But ... there's always a "BUT" I hear u say ... as ur whining about it so much, I'll get on with what you've mentioned and remove ALL the Therian army lists. What's the other topics u need destroying for eternity that you've created!

And a Merry Xmas to u guys too! ... Walts

BanksiDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 18:09:27 | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Administrators
I seem to come into this late, why was the Mount Elysse thread deleted? I'm not disagreeing with being able to delete threads but since some of us put time and effect into the discussion having it disappear without a reason is a bit off.

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

BalrogDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 18:36:39 | Message # 9
Aun Va III
Soz Banksi ... It was one of the reasons I didn't want to delete it as everyone contributed to it, but zellak persisted that he had total rights over the topic as he created it and to keep the "Xmas Spirit", I did as told like a good Administrator.

I had linked to the topic in another forum (Linky Pooooohhh) and z wanted it binned after that. I was hoping for some clarity as we've come up with lots of plausable ideas.

As I've proved in the past ... we're far from knowing everything, and sometimes even the basics! So, as always, I seek advice everywhere and anywhere I can. Once again, soz for deleting yours (and whoever else posted) pearls of wisdom.

Have a Merry Xmas wherever u are ... I'm off out! ... Walts

pavlovDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 18:50:30 | Message # 10
Major general
I was hoping for some clarity

If you cant get clarity from the guys that play tested the scenario your not going to get it from the at43 forum which by the way are the worst forums for "clarity" of rules.

Cross posting on other forums without the consent of others has caused problems before, you of all people should know that Walter.

I think the deletion of some posters might go along way to solving some of the hassle on the forum biggrin

Oh and a very sincere merry christmas to all.
Message edited by pavlov - Sunday, 25-Dec-2011, 00:20:48

zellakDate: Saturday, 24-Dec-2011, 23:24:27 | Message # 11
Generalissimo
Quote (Balrog)
What's the other topics u need destroying for eternity that you've created!

Not sure, i will have a look.

Added (24-Dec-2011, 10:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Nope....its all good. dry

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » Deleting Topics.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024