Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » COPYING OF POSTS AND USE ON OTHER FORUMS (POSTS)
COPYING OF POSTS AND USE ON OTHER FORUMS
gerrywithaGDate: Thursday, 20-Oct-2011, 13:12:31 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Confirmed
GENTS,

It has come to my attention, that a post I made on this forum has been copied and posted on another forum without my knowledge. I'm sorry but this is completely unacceptable to me. If I wanted to post on other sites then I would. I have no objection to the general meaning of my post being used but do have an issue when the whole thing is copied, including my name, and pasted onto another site

I have asked for it to be removed but wanted to make everybody aware of my feelings on this matter in general. This will lead me to refraining from posting on this forum in the future if I think it will be getting posted on other forums

Cheers

Gerry

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BalrogDate: Thursday, 20-Oct-2011, 13:44:52 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Gerry ... many apologies for doing so. I've asked the forum moderators to remove the said ref.

I copied ur post so that the other AT-43 forum players could see ur valid point on a rule decription and that nothing was taken out of context.

Once again, apologies ... Walts

BalrogDate: Thursday, 20-Oct-2011, 13:59:52 | Message # 3
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Gerry ... I've removed all ref to you from the said forum ... Walts

gerrywithaGDate: Thursday, 20-Oct-2011, 14:04:08 | Message # 4
Major general
Group: Confirmed
Cheers

Gerry

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - General » COPYING OF POSTS AND USE ON OTHER FORUMS (POSTS)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024