Archive - read only
Forum » Archives » AT-43 - Club, News & Gossip » New campaign
New campaign
BalrogDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 22:25:13 | Message # 21
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Quote (pavlov)
Hi

The km was fixed on Sunday by the umpire and all present and intrested parties.

ALL decisions by Da' Umpire where based on the old campaign. As we're now moving onto a new campaign, we need to address EVERYTHING again, imho. Obviously, we'll be able to work through rule & armybook tweaks quickly as we've seen them cause nothing but game dynamic disasters, and especially as we will have more players on board who should have a right to have their say.

If the campaign ruleset is left as it should be for the new campaign ... as the game was designed ... then the KM CoF should be addressed again, but I'm happy with the OLD ruling ... surprised wink surprised ... Walts

gerrywithaGDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 22:33:15 | Message # 22
Major general
Group: Confirmed
Quote (Balrog)
ALL decisions by Da' Umpire where based on the old campaign. As we're now moving onto a new campaign, we need to address EVERYTHING again, imho. Obviously, we'll be able to work through rule & armybook tweaks quickly as we've seen them cause nothing but game dynamic disasters, and especially as we will have more players on board who should have a right to have their say.

If the campaign ruleset is left as it should be for the new campaign ... as the game was designed ... then the KM CoF should be addressed again, but I'm happy with the OLD ruling ... ... Walts

Walts,

Much as I enjoy ruling on various rules and tweaks, I'm not willing to go back to square one with everything that I've just done. Sorry, but there are some things that I won't change my mind on and I'm not inclined to rehash over stuff for the sake of doing it

Cheers

Da'Umpire

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BalrogDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2012, 23:12:11 | Message # 23
Aun Va III
Quote (gerrywithaG)
Walts,

Much as I enjoy ruling on various rules and tweaks, I'm not willing to go back to square one with everything that I've just done. Sorry, but there are some things that I won't change my mind on and I'm not inclined to rehash over stuff for the sake of doing it

Cheers ... Da'Umpire

Hi Gerry, I can appreciate that, but I thought we where going to learn from our mistakes? As I said, I personally want the AT-43 & FB Campaign rulebooks, and armybooks, to be followed 100%, until some CLARITY is needed. Not clairty, with a few extra bits added on! Like I said, it wouldn't take us long to sort through the old tweaks, imho, if players really want to make an effort with the new campaign and actually give some thoughts on the implications on the WHOLE GAME, for example ... having just been told that ...

Quote (gerrywithaG)
The ONI units can't assault the KM as they have no line of sight to it because it is hidden

... is this now going to be a universal law? If a unit cannot see an opposing unit, then they can't run round the cornor of a building and assault them??? Does this count for AFV running over troops hiding round the cornor of that building. EVERY RULE TWEAK WE ADD needs more thought!

Line of Sight has NOTHING to do with close combat being allowed. If we're adding in this rule, then it has to be imposed across the board, not just for one Karmen unit.

I thought we where going to learn from our mistakes? ... Walts

BalrogDate: Friday, 10-Feb-2012, 22:31:19 | Message # 24
Aun Va III
Hi Gerry ... Apologies for all the cack I wrote, but I misundestood that the Line of Sight rule for the KM CoF is ONLY for that unit and not a universal law for everything on the battletable. Pav put me right, so we can move on ... now that I have some clarity to it all! ... Soz for the aggro, Walts

pavlovDate: Friday, 10-Feb-2012, 22:55:56 | Message # 25
Major general
Hi

It's a full moom dontcha know.

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

Forum » Archives » AT-43 - Club, News & Gossip » New campaign
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024