RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Meta Wars » General discussion » Commanders
Commanders
zellakDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 20:43:00 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
After a game today ... UNA vs RB using the points values we worked out smile ....

(( Good game, and congrats to Che and the fine shooting of the Soviets, that extra time on the range has paid off. biggrin

note to self.....driving a jeep full of infantry down the middle of the table is not a great idea ! LOL ! ))

..... it has been noticed that the HQs in Meta Wars do very little.

Being used to AT-43, where the Commanders are crucial, this seems so wrong. wacko

HQ's in BA do nothing except grant a morale bonus (+1 to +4 ) within a 6" radius.

A number of things were suggested....

increasing the radius depending on Rank ?....

Allowing an officer to Rally, remove pin markers, from friendly units ?

Any opinions or other ideas on this ?
Message edited by zellak - Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 21:01:55

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 21:20:25 | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Quote zellak ()
increasing the radius depending on Rank ?....

Allowing an officer to Rally, remove pin markers, from friendly units ?

Yeah, using rules from other games would be the way to go with improving officers, so agree with morale radius increase ... maybe 6"/12"/18" for the ranks?

Certainly agree with the rally upgrade ... "Rally Troops" ... d3 roll (not as high as d6 "Rally" if focus on own/other single unit?) for each unit in radius and line of sight?

Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » Meta Wars » General discussion » Commanders
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024