[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Covid 19
Covid 19
zellakDate: Monday, 31-Aug-2020, 22:10:45 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Hi Hugh

Below is the latest information we have issued to customers from Donna Morrison - Community Facilities Manager:

Community Hall, Centre and School Lets

I hope you have been keeping safe and well during the COVID-19 pandemic. I am conscious I have not written formally to customers or groups but given the level of queries the team have been receiving recently I thought a summary of our current position would be helpful at this stage.

As you will understand the restrictions in the current phase (phase 3) still provide various limitations on what can be permitted within public settings. With the virus still spreading in communities and social distancing, the use of face coverings and enhanced cleaning regimes part of the controls within public settings it is still difficult to put in place measures to confidently safely welcome routine lets back into our buildings.

Besides the above, our Facilities Support team have re-assigned to support PPE and Food distributing systems throughout the authority and therefore resources are limited as we continue to support our colleagues deliver vital priority services.

I am acutely aware that our lessees are missing leisure and recreation activities and there are impact our closures have particularly on those relying on services such as mental health or addiction support. In terms of activities for young people guidance this week re-emphasises that indoor activities for children and young people which are not overseen by a regulator should not start again until agreed guidance is in place.

We have been working in the background to categorise our lets and a review of all groups will be taking place shortly to identify priority groups where there is a considerable negative impact as a result of cancelled lets. This will prepare us for the time when we have resource, guidance and confidence that we can resume our letting services again.

We know that these indoor activities are of huge value to individuals, children, young people and families across our community and our ambition is to get services resuming as soon as this is deemed appropriate.

I will write to groups again to provide an update as the guidance and our position changes.

Kind Regards

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Wednesday, 02-Sep-2020, 14:54:36 | Message # 2
Lieutenant general
We won't be opening for a while , then dry

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Saturday, 05-Sep-2020, 10:42:18 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Looks that way. sad

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Covid 19
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024