RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » The Wargamers Contract
The Wargamers Contract
zellakDate: Monday, 03-Sep-2012, 21:51:05 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
"I will respect my opponent and their wishes, and try to understand that the game we play is for both of our enjoyment and not just my own, and act accordingly.
I will try to create an atmosphere conducive to a harmonious game, by discussing before the game what we both want out of it, This includes maintaining good levels of personal hygiene at all times.
I will commit to not only knowing the rules of the game that I am playing, but also abiding by them and never cheat.

I will respect my opponents miniatures and other possessions, will respect their boundaries and not touch them without express permission.
I will endeavour to play all games with painted miniatures and on tables of fully completed terrain as I understand that the hobby has a visual element that adds to the theater of the experience.
I will aim to treat both victory and defeat with equal good humour and ensure that my opponents will look forward to our next game."

Posted on Frontline Gamer blog.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

RMcNDate: Wednesday, 05-Sep-2012, 21:55:52 | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Oh, do we get this printed out on A2, laminated and pinned on the wall. Like the AAs do at their meetings. biggrin

(I only know because they left the banner up on the wall - honest tongue )

Or do we make it up like the Declaration of Arbroath with wax seals and ribbons and all members have to sign it!! smile

CheDate: Thursday, 06-Sep-2012, 09:54:02 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Nice one! biggrin We might end up with dissenters writing their own declaration and we'd have a real civil war on our hands.
Message edited by Che - Thursday, 06-Sep-2012, 09:54:47

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » The Wargamers Contract
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024