Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Project Log - Moirakhainath, a Biel-Tan Aspect Assault Wave (A thread detailing my path to my first fully completed army!)
Project Log - Moirakhainath, a Biel-Tan Aspect Assault Wave
BanksiDate: Monday, 02-Jan-2012, 21:40:40 | Message # 21
Major general
Group: Administrators
Quote (JamieCraftworldMaiden)

Just a small question though, how did you manage to get the pictures to display on the forum? I tried doing it myself and couldnt get it.

What you do is browse the picture then select, text appears next to the browse button something like $image$, copy this and paste it into the text you are writing
Message edited by Banksi - Monday, 02-Jan-2012, 21:45:31

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

JamieCraftworldMaidenDate: Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 00:00:16 | Message # 22
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Message edited by JamieCraftworldMaiden - Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 00:00:42

zellakDate: Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 20:04:14 | Message # 23
Generalissimo
testing.

edit : failed. sad
Message edited by zellak - Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 20:05:44

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

JamieCraftworldMaidenDate: Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 21:33:11 | Message # 24
Lieutenant
Quote (zellak)
testing.

edit : failed. sad

Got pictures to display on the thread without having to open the attachment! But cant go back to edit the thread so it annoys me a bit, especially since I want to take it away from Beil Tan to the new Forge World Craftworld! I might create a new thread later on and just show my progress throughout rather than updates

zellakDate: Tuesday, 10-Jan-2012, 22:20:35 | Message # 25
Generalissimo
It might work (it does on other forums anyway) if you upload your photos to photobucket or one of those sites.

Then download them onto the forum page.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » NAWGC Forum » Project Log - Moirakhainath, a Biel-Tan Aspect Assault Wave (A thread detailing my path to my first fully completed army!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024