Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Which adventure for halloween? (Looking for your opinion on which one to run and submit.)
Which adventure for halloween?
Which adventure do you think would be the best to submit and run on halloween?
1. Dr Death's Murder Castle [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. The Horror in the Harbour [ 0 ] [0.00%]
3. Wallace's Larder [ 1 ] [100.00%]
4. The Werewolves of Whicham Valley [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. The Witches of White Rock [ 0 ] [0.00%]
6. The Ghouls of Glasgow [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 1
p1fxDate: Tuesday, 09-Sep-2014, 21:42:48 | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
Hi, just wanted folks opinions on something as I am submitting an adventure to something online and am also going to be running the same one with an online rpg group. I have narrowed it down to 6 that I think would be quite good to run and without being able to ask the players without ruining things I thought I would ask you lot and see which you think would be the best one to run etc.

Dr Death's Murder Castle is a quite brutal and deadly little jaunt into a house of horrors located within the dreamlands. The whole place is a warren of evil with each room generally containing some device of death or intricate trap with the characters only hope of escape, and avoiding their souls being traped in the house forever, being to either some how defeat the house or to find a way to awake from this impossible nightmare.

The Horror in the Harbour is a delve into the dark slimy sewers of Saltcoats in order to identify and perhaps confront the source of various disappearances and strange slayings that have occurred in the town, eventually leading to either an escape or confrontation in the remains of the old harbour masters cottage.

Wallace's Larder is set in Ardrossan and again involves the investigation of missing persons and leads the investigators into the bowels of Ardrossan castle, the persons behind the disappearances and deaths and eventually to the reason behind these and why it is important for the culprit to keep the larder fully stocked.

The Werewolves of Whicham Valley is set in the late 1970's and while it begins pointing the investigators in one direction it will eventually become clear all is not quite as it seems and eventually the players will uncover the activities of a rather exclusive and murderous cult, with the players possibly becoming the latest sacrifices to die for the entertainment of some elite members of local society.

The Witches of White Rock is a bit of a standard affair with the players trying to uncover and prevent the evil machinations of a local witches coven, with failure to do so having very severe consequences for the local area.

The Ghouls of Glasgow is an investigation into some strange murders and disappearances in Glasgow that will eventually lead the players into the underground and hidden places beneath Glasgow to confront the ghouls who have begun to venture from beneath the necropolis in order to find new sources of food.
Message edited by p1fx - Friday, 12-Sep-2014, 18:14:31

zellakDate: Friday, 12-Sep-2014, 12:02:13 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Member
They all look good.

Would go for the Werewolves one.

If i can be Scooby. wink
Message edited by zellak - Friday, 12-Sep-2014, 12:02:45

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

p1fxDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 00:45:38 | Message # 3
Colonel
Actually thinking of removing that one from the list as it was the one I was least happy with, it will get tinkered with a bit and then perhaps play tested in the future.

The titles are just to give a brief description for your benefit, the players will not get that, just a case number as usual.

Added (16-Sep-2014, 11:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Never mind just ignore the poll, I randomly picked one to save time and if I am honest so I can get back to focusing on my forthcoming Dystopian/Cyberpunk style campaign and specifically which system would be best suited for online.

Message edited by p1fx - Friday, 12-Sep-2014, 18:16:32

CheDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 19:35:20 | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
Hope it was the one I voted for surprised .

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

p1fxDate: Thursday, 18-Sep-2014, 08:16:36 | Message # 5
Colonel
Ah well there was no votes cast when I decided to close the poll

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Which adventure for halloween? (Looking for your opinion on which one to run and submit.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024