Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The RPG that dare not speak its name!
The RPG that dare not speak its name!
CheDate: Saturday, 28-Jun-2014, 18:29:03 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
well, I've had an idea but it would need to be kept from any potential players. No one knows the background except moi! It might not even get off the ground. My recent form doesn't bode well. If anyone's interested.....

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Saturday, 28-Jun-2014, 23:09:48 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Intrigued.......

What ruleset......that would be a clue. wink

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Sunday, 29-Jun-2014, 19:05:21 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
]Hero, I think, or maybe Traveller with a bit of tampering. I don't like the random element in Traveller! As I said, it might not get off the ground.
Message edited by Che - Sunday, 29-Jun-2014, 19:06:51

zellakDate: Monday, 30-Jun-2014, 10:59:48 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Forgot to quiz you on this on Sunday. dry

Is it related to AT-43 ????????

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Thursday, 03-Jul-2014, 17:55:40 | Message # 5
Lieutenant general
Quote zellak ()
Forgot to quiz you on this on Sunday. Is it related to AT-43 ????????

I didn't have AT 43 in mind when I had the idea but it could be pushed in that direction. Not sure what need it would fill in the "White Blok" campaign but I could bend my meagre imagination to fittting it in. Anyway, I was going to say it will be Traveller based if it goes ahead. The more I think about it the keener I get to do it - even as a one off game.

zellakDate: Friday, 04-Jul-2014, 09:56:15 | Message # 6
Generalissimo
Just fishing for info. It doesn't have to fit in with AT-43 ....or anything else smile .........................

A few one-off RPGs might be good for a change.

Give different people a chance to be the Ref.

CheDate: Tuesday, 26-Aug-2014, 19:23:31 | Message # 7
Lieutenant general
Quote zellak ()
It doesn't have to fit in with AT-43 ....or anything else .........................

Good, 'cos it's easier if it's stand alone. Watch this space (if you've nothing better to do wink ). BTW(?) I've been reading that Urban War thingy and it looks like a bit of everything we've played in the past.... no surprises. But how many sets of rules/games systems etc have we encountered at the club. Can't be much we haven't seen collectively. tongue

Added (26-Aug-2014, 6:23 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Think I'll just scrap this idea wacko

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The RPG that dare not speak its name!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024