Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The interview (Character background.)
The interview
CheDate: Wednesday, 05-Jun-2013, 13:42:27 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
Introduction: imagine this is before the first adventure and you've arrived at Equilibrium HQ for your interview. George, the white suited security guy, has directed you to the office on the thirteenth floor. Miss Culpepper takes your name and asks you to sit in the waiting room. Who is the first to arrive? As the waiting room fills up you begin to chat amongst yourselves.......

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

MorgothDate: Tuesday, 18-Jun-2013, 22:09:20 | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
"Money ... that's what ruled all our lives." That's all I could think on as I stood outside the Equilibrium Foundation mulling over to go in or not. I held the vidAd in my hand ... "Not sure what's going on ... strange noises in the night ... eerie ghosts in your dreams ... do u feel awakened by the powers of the old gods? ... "

The list went on, and half of them stuck with me. I knew what they where after ... "magicians" ... those with "powers" that had been awakened since the world crashed & burned, governments fell and corporations took over the planet. This is where the money was ... corporations. If you weren't in one, you had squat, which lead me to this place. I needed money desperately to feed my puh habit and only the corps had any, "damn, I hate this place already!"

Ten minutes later, I stood in an empty room ... a camera in the corner, screen on the wall ... table & chairs ... nothing? "Hello? Anyone home??" I called out. I knew they where watching, but for what? I guess taking a chair would attract someone's attention, so I used my powers to move the chair aside as I sat down, "... that would get them interested!"

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Wednesday, 19-Jun-2013, 17:43:20 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
(Jimmy the Narrator :

Yeah, i know the guy you are talking about......

He goes by the name Wheels, he seen it used one time in a cheap late night trid-show. Guessed it made him sound more "street". Not that he isn't "street", or at least tough enough for the streets of Gibsonville, but hey, he figures having a cool handle will help him get noticed.

It does.

He joins a Street gang called the Voodoo-boys, normally they dont take white guys but Ol' Mamma N'gomo said he had the "sight" and would be good Ju-ju for the gang. Anyway while running with the V-boys he comes across a friendly talking pile of garbage in a back street one night while on a caper.

Turns out its some kind of magic spirit, which looks like a pile of garbage....WTF !!

So Wheels reads this blurb, about awakened dudes, and bounces in to see what kind of scam they are running.)

Wheels is glad he left his piece at home, that guy in the white suit would have spotted his cannon for sure.

The bitch behind the desk is one of those chirpy wage slave types, who tries not to raise her eyebrows when she is confronted by a sprawlganger.
She almost manages it....but fails.
Wheels smirks and swaggers into the waiting room.

He sweeps back his plastic long coat, covered with Voodoo-boys Logos, and takes a seat, resting his dirty biker boots on the table.

He scratches his head and then sweeping dreadlocks from his eyes he says to the dude in the other chair.

"Howdy"

Message edited by zellak - Wednesday, 19-Jun-2013, 22:05:01

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Friday, 25-Oct-2013, 21:48:53 | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Looks like this has died a death. sad Ne'er mind. wink

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The interview (Character background.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024