Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Historical Discussions » Welsh Saga Army (Amall insights into how my Army develops.)
Welsh Saga Army
CRUSAD3RDate: Thursday, 06-Jun-2013, 17:33:52 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Hello Folks,

I thought this would be a good time to start recording my progress with my Welsh Saga Army. I have been putting it up on my blog but I'm not really sure if it is the in thing so I thought I'd post it hear and see what you guys think. I have just recently completed my first unit of Hearthguard. First I'll show you the pictures and then give a small paragraph about my thought process from sprue to pictures.

So first of all I decided to make my Hearthguard different from the rest of my troops. Luckily there were 4 different helmets on the spure and there were also 4 command figures (2 guys with capes and two with standards). Since I will be using two, six man units for my games this was perfect. I also found that the kits were really easy to convert and can really open up a lot of options for customising your troops. I also painted the shields seperately from the unit because I wanted to get some free hand designs done and also paint the back of the shield without any hassle. More images can be seen at my blog,Finished Pictures of Heartguard. Also if you click on the 'Saga' label to the left you will see the development stages of each guy. Thanks for reading and until next time, bye for now.
Attachments: 9257648.jpg (24.5 Kb) · 7192752.jpg (26.9 Kb) · 7562552.jpg (28.5 Kb)

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

RMcNDate: Friday, 07-Jun-2013, 20:40:13 | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Member
Well as Boris Johnson would say "VERY NICE!!".

Looks like you are able to offer some free hand painting tips .... eh Alan? dry biggrin

MorgothDate: Monday, 10-Jun-2013, 01:38:19 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
These models look 100x's better when you see them on the table!

Another excellent job by Cruz ... soon, the apprentice shall become the MASTER! wink

Walts
Message edited by Morgoth - Saturday, 15-Jun-2013, 09:53:24

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Historical Discussions » Welsh Saga Army (Amall insights into how my Army develops.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024