Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Kings of War by Mantic » Kings of War 2.0
Kings of War 2.0
zellakDate: Wednesday, 02-Mar-2016, 18:56:04 | Message # 1
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Got my copy of the new rulebook yesterday from Static Games in Glasgow. biggrin

Added (02-Mar-2016, 5:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hoping to start a new campaign in a couple of weeks.

It will be narrative driven, the characters comprising the various Dynasties will drive the narrative.

Players will fight the battles, the results applied to the campaign, but no player will have control of the Factions.

Should be a good way to get people learning the new rules.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

RMcNDate: Tuesday, 12-Apr-2016, 08:53:40 | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Member
After Sunday's game will add KoW V2 army builder excel sheet on download section, and the markers I made up for the spells, markes for waivering / hindered / Disordered, and quick reference sheet for attributes. Just need to get Ian B to authorise.

If you don't have Microsoft office you should be able to open with OPEN OFFICE, remember once selected army to HIDE the rows you don't need to allow printout on one page. I copy and pasted the spell or magic items to just below the Heroes or units stats to keep it together. It made for a simple and consise army reference sheet.

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Kings of War by Mantic » Kings of War 2.0
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024