Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Arranging Games » Eldritch Horror (The new FFG game to beat them all!)
Eldritch Horror
MorgothDate: Sunday, 15-Dec-2013, 22:29:52 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Guys

I'll be in this weekend, but I'm looking for three other players to do a test run of a new board game I've treated myself to ...

>>> Eldritch Horror

... Here's a link to the rules & ref sheet ...

>>> http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_mi....&esem=4

... Post below or drop me a PM if your interested in playing. Hopefully, we might get a couple of games in ... Walts

Added (15-Dec-2013, 9:29 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Guys

Got that game of Eldritch Horror today (15th Dec) and thought we all got the hang of the game by the end, except Smurfy who was driven insane by the game itself ... the horrrorrr! wink

We didn't manage to close the rift in space & time as the Doom track split the stars asunder and Azathoth appeared, cracking the world like an egg as he ascended from his dark hell ... next time, intrepid investigators ... next time in another universe!

Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Sunday, 15-Dec-2013, 23:20:14 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Good game today...looking forward to getting another chance to save the world. wink

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Friday, 28-Mar-2014, 20:59:58 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hey Guys

Looking for another game of Eldritch Horror this upcoming Sunday ... 2nd Feb'14 ... so drop me a PM or post on the Wargames Session page,

Thanks, Walts

Added (04-Mar-2014, 7:29 AM)
Hey Guys

Looking for another game of Eldritch Horror this upcoming Sunday ... 9th Mar'14 ... so drop me a PM or post on the Wargames Session page. Having played the game for sometime now, it's best played with 4 players, so I'm Looking for two others,

Thanks, Walts

Added (28-Mar-2014, 7:59 PM)
Top game of EH last week!

Once Leo Anderson got some positive energy into those b&%$#*d die rolls, and the shed load of items & weapon bonuses helped, we began to wear down the Great Old One, Azathoth, and fought right down to the last omen track cycle ... "die you foul smelling beasty!!!"

Well done fellow investigator!!!

Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Arranging Games » Eldritch Horror (The new FFG game to beat them all!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024