Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Arranging Games » Sci Fi ship to ship combet
Sci Fi ship to ship combet
CheDate: Saturday, 23-Jun-2012, 17:59:08 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
I am bringing in 'Mayday' on Sunday and some miniature spaceships (well, not spaceships but things that'll do!). The game is a variant of the 'Traveller' ship to ship combat system. If there's time after 'Gang Wars' I'd like to give it a try smile .

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Sunday, 24-Jun-2012, 18:59:22 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Sounds Good. biggrin

Added (24-Jun-2012, 6:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Looking forward to this next Sunday. happy

Can you give any pointers about how the rules play ?

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Sunday, 24-Jun-2012, 21:24:45 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Traveller based game. Two sides, turn about. Sequence of play: Movement, firing, counter firing, simple or complicated rules for on board computers, counter measures and planetary gravity wells. We could always add in the odd space anomoly for a bit of excitement. Best to start simple and work up probably biggrin . Movement is based on G Drives as in Traveller and can get a bit out of hand ending up with your space ship shooting off into the universe never to be seen again or crashing ihto a nearby planet! I'm sure we've played it in the dim and distant past. biggrin

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

Forum » General Wargaming Discussions » Arranging Games » Sci Fi ship to ship combet
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024