Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Warhammer Fantasy » Warhammer Fantasy - Campaigns! » Campaign Armies (List of the armies being used in the campaign)
Campaign Armies
mcbaleDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 20:14:21 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Member
Aragorn- Vampire Counts
Curtis- Chaos Daemons
Jack- Dark Elves
Philson- Lizardmen
Stewart- Ogres
Walter- Orcs & Goblins
Message edited by mcbale - Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 21:32:19

BalrogDate: Friday, 20-Apr-2012, 22:50:47 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
Any campaign notes or guidelines?

2,000pt army ... Dogs of War available ... big guys stand out like a sore thumb!

Thanks, Walts

mcbaleDate: Saturday, 21-Apr-2012, 22:27:17 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Hi guys

All games will be 2,000pts, you receive two army (an offensive and a defensive) and a stronghold at the start of the game. If you lose your original stronghold HQ you can transfer your HQ to another settlement.

Regiments of renown are available, you will earn gold for every battle you win, 2D6x100 gp (1 gp=1point), plus you can receive gold as a ransom for an army general if you capture your opponents general. You can also use gold in bribes etc. For your dogs of war there will be a hire cost and an upkeep cost for each unit, I will have a copy of all their rules and costs with me tomorrow.

For a loss, depending on the severity, will result in a loss of gold.

Also on the game map there will be certain features on the map that can give bonuses, I will discuss each with you tomorrow.

Feel free to message me if you think i've left anything out

p1fxDate: Tuesday, 24-Jul-2012, 02:24:01 | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Confirmed
This still going on? sounds interesting.

CRUSAD3RDate: Tuesday, 24-Jul-2012, 08:35:23 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
No, they did play a couple of games but then new players wanted to change their armies as their campaign ones were 'rubbish' in their eyes. So it kinda did a major nose dive but the stuff is still their if they ever want to pick it back up again.

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

Forum » Warhammer Fantasy » Warhammer Fantasy - Campaigns! » Campaign Armies (List of the armies being used in the campaign)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024