[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Armies » ARMY LISTS
ARMY LISTS
gerrywithaGDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 23:30:30 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Confirmed
Gents,

Quick question for all. Is there any way that everyone could use a particular format for all the army lists?

It would help me when I am checking the legality of the said army lists if I'm only using using one format and not two or three different ones. Open to suggestions on this

Cheers

Da' umpire

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BalrogDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 23:41:39 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Gerry ... Are u familier with the AT-43 app (Open R-Tools) that's been mentioned about the place? It has the facility to export army lists to ZIP files which players could email you and then you could import them into your app to check army & faction details. I would be more than happy to show all players how to do this, or create an online tutorial for everyone to follow?

Can I make a further suggestion? As Week 6 approaches, and to give the game a bit of spice, shouldn't all players now send u their faction lists so only u know their composition? Obviously, everyone does their sector moves as normal, but only u will know what their factions are made up with?

Walts

gerrywithaGDate: Friday, 27-Jan-2012, 23:49:33 | Message # 3
Major general
Hi Walts,

Yes I am. Tried it myself, although I thought I remembered somebody on the forum mentioning that it had a few bugs in it.

An Online tutorial would be good.

As regards week six moves I'm happy to do that. I've printed off a few of the army lists from the forum to check anyway. I don't have a problem with anybody emailing me with their lists

Cheers

Gerry

BalrogDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 00:10:28 | Message # 4
Aun Va III
Hi Gerry ... The thing with the app is that it's not so much buggy, but seems to miss out minor faction benefits. I've never found it a problem for totallying the points correctly for all the armies, just that odd faction bonuses, medals won or spending MP's don't show or can't be listed, but these minor "bugs" will be seen by the players and can simply be added to the email for your notification.

I'll look to create a tutorial tomorrow as I'm stuck at home for the day ... Walts

gerrywithaGDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 00:19:08 | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (Balrog)
I'll look to create a tutorial tomorrow as I'm stuck at home for the day ... Walts

No probs. That'll be ggod

Cheers

Gerry

BalrogDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 20:44:43 | Message # 6
Aun Va III
Hi Guys ... I'm guessing we're all familier with the R-Tools app that can help generate AT-43 faction lists? If so, here's a quick & simple tutorial to export those lists easily for Da' Umpire to check your armys from Week 6 onwards ...

Step 1] I'm guessing (again!) that everyone knows how to create their own companies, so once this is done, all you need to do is right-click with your mouse and choose the "Export to ZIP file" option from the list ...

Step 2] You'll then get a pop up window for saving the (ZIP) file ...

... Just remember where you've saved it and use your eMail package (Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail, etc) to attach that file to be sent to Da' Umpire and your done!

As always, if your not sure on anything, let me know! Advice is always FREE! ... Walts

BalrogDate: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012, 21:07:09 | Message # 7
Aun Va III
Hi Da' Umpire ... As to importing those ZIP files, just click on the "Import Company ..." button ...

... then choose the "Add a file to import ..." button to locate those ZIP files, wherever u saved them ...

... and import them, after which they will show in your imported listings ...

... Hope that's OK? Obviously, army leaders can pass ZIP files between his sub-commanders, and vice versa, so everyone can keep tabs on their armys listings!

As always, advice is FREE, so drop me a PM if u want more help ... Walts

zellakDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 21:06:09 | Message # 8
Generalissimo
This should save me the trouble of bumping army lists. happy

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012, 23:07:16 | Message # 9
Aun Va III
Quote (zellak)
This should save me the trouble of bumping army lists.

And it will add an extra level of gameplay to the sector battles as players won't know what they'll be up against! blink bb blink ... Walts

zellakDate: Monday, 06-Feb-2012, 22:34:39 | Message # 10
Generalissimo
Remember , only Companies which have just left HQ can be completely revamped.

Companies already deployed will still be the same as the previous week , unless replacing lost units.

Added (06-Feb-2012, 9:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyone looking for the online AT-43 army list builder will find it here.

http://rcommunity.nazgulworld.com/index.php?page=dl

dont ask me how to do it...ask Walts . biggrin

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

BalrogDate: Monday, 06-Feb-2012, 22:58:54 | Message # 11
Aun Va III
The websites pretty easy to follow for installation instructions, but I'll be happy to help anyone if I can. I can bring my lappy along on Sunday if anyone needs some pointers on creating armies of any faction, that way u get to know ur factions inside & out!

As I'm looking to create an AT-43 Tau Empire army, this tool allows you to create ur own. It's a bit techy, but once I get rid of this crappy cold, I'll get on with it.

Why do I always get colds when I'm off, why, why ... whyyyyyyy!

That and my Tau thread for u guys to browse through. Most likely, I'll copy the UNA and/or Red Blok unit types to help me quickly create those lists for everyone to view via the army list builder, so watch this space! ... Walts

zellakDate: Wednesday, 15-Feb-2012, 00:26:01 | Message # 12
Generalissimo
Tried this...sent an old army list to Da Umpire.....it works. biggrin

Where is the Tau thread ?

BalrogDate: Wednesday, 15-Feb-2012, 01:02:47 | Message # 13
Aun Va III
I think it died due to the plague! sad ... But, it will rise from the ashes! Once I get the AT-43 forums sorted this Friday ... Watch this space! ... Walts

gerrywithaGDate: Tuesday, 28-Feb-2012, 02:37:19 | Message # 14
Major general
Hi Gents,

If players are at the stage of getting their army lists put together , could I ask that you email them to me as they are completed for me to check.

It doesn't matter if it's one at a time or all in one go, but if players can start looking at it now as this would suit me better than having to go over 20 Company lists the week before the campaign starts

Cheers

Da'Umpire

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Armies » ARMY LISTS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024