Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » Game Balance : Red Blok
Game Balance : Red Blok
BanksiDate: Friday, 05-Oct-2012, 23:41:14 | Message # 21
Major general
Group: Administrators
Quote (pavlov)

I dont want my head ripped off for suggesting the following. A new Red Blok hero

Abilities:

Pathfinder: The hero can drop 2 beacons these are used like the Cogs beacons and allow Kollosi and Soundounk's to deploy X cm's from hero just like the cogs.

Radio net: Using the pathfinder ability allows the hero access to the local radio net which will allow him to use all indirect weapons ( like una laser targeting).

Ghost: Same as Karmen Jindo un.

Is that one hero or three or is it a choice? most hero's get one bonus.

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

pavlovDate: Friday, 05-Oct-2012, 23:52:05 | Message # 22
Major general
Group: Member
Hi

This goes against the grain but

Thats made my night biggrin the only thing to make me laugh his week.

The AT Gauss might do the trick and if it's on the Soundounk as well, combined with a shift in armour rating might give the rb the kick up the arse that would make the diffrence.

We might actualy be getting somewhere with this biggrin

Alan

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

BanksiDate: Saturday, 06-Oct-2012, 00:02:37 | Message # 23
Major general
Quote (pavlov)

The AT Gauss might do the trick and if it's on the Soundounk as well, combined with a shift in armour rating might give the rb the kick up the arse that would make the diffrence.

See look whats available in the Army list, using that stuff wont break the army, as long as the points are correct.

The Armour tweak will need to be costed too

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

zellakDate: Sunday, 07-Oct-2012, 20:23:18 | Message # 24
Generalissimo
Quote (Banksi)
Fitting ATGauss guns to type 3 infantry and type 1 AFV's would fix things.

i like this one.

Also, another possible idea might be to make the RB missiles the same as the Cogs.........Accuracy 4+ ...RoF 2/1 ..... a reroll !!! surprised

Do the RB AFV need an upgrade in armour ?.... your idea on extra frame (same as the ONi) might be better ?

(Type 1 = 4 frame / Type 2 = 5 frame / Type 3 = 6 frame.)

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

pavlovDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 10:45:35 | Message # 25
Major general
Hi

Could the mods/admin move this back to the at43 forum as this is an at43 thread which is still open and relevant to the at43 game WHICH I play.
If the at-4hugh player want an rb balance thread then create one.

Alan

There is f&*k all cool about 10+ civil engineers running around every battlefield

zellakDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 19:23:52 | Message # 26
Generalissimo
No problem my end. happy

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

gerrywithaGDate: Sunday, 21-Oct-2012, 21:17:18 | Message # 27
Major general
Group: Confirmed
Moved as requested! :-)

Gerry

And I am watching YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

MorgothDate: Thursday, 25-Oct-2012, 12:00:14 | Message # 28
Major general
Hi Guys ... Just plodding through what threads need to be moved to the new Damocles (aka AT-43plus [AT-45 Evolution]) forum and I'm a little confused by this thread not being moved? I would have thought any changes to rules or armies goes to the new Damocles forum??

When an AT-43 rule needs clarification then it's still AT-43, but changing stats in an army seems an obvious Damocles move to me, but maybe my colds making my reasoning a bit wacko! wacko ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

pavlovDate: Thursday, 25-Oct-2012, 16:35:55 | Message # 29
Major general
Hi

No this is at43.

Alan

zellakDate: Thursday, 25-Oct-2012, 23:12:16 | Message # 30
Generalissimo
To Walts ; Pavlov wanted this thread, he can have it.

Its a collection of ideas that might be used to balance the RB.

It is not, nor was ever intended to be, a thread listing proposals that would be playtested.

That thread is on Damocles.

pavlovDate: Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 22:41:34 | Message # 31
Major general
Hi

Why has this been moved again it was in at43 general I would like it put back where it belongs. And why has an at43 beta been created when at43 has no need of another sub forum.

Alan
Message edited by pavlov - Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 22:43:13

pavlovDate: Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 23:06:35 | Message # 32
Major general
Hi

this thread is not an AT43 General forum thread

That's not your decision to make you had no right to move this thread in the first place and you have no right to move this thread again.

The AT43Beta forum is now a buffer between RAW & Damocles

Which we don't need the only person who thinks we need it is you.

Walts (Posted as a punter!)

But moved as admin at your own request and against the request of others.

I find your actions incompatible with the role of administrator on the club forum and I will be taking this up with both moderators and the club with a view to having you removed as admin for the forum.

Alan
Message edited by pavlov - Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 23:11:44

pavlovDate: Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 23:57:46 | Message # 33
Major general
Hi

And what did that mod advise you Walter.

Yet again walter you have overstepped you authority with regards to this forum as you have done in the past but it seems you cant even take the advise of a mod on this matter so this should be taken as a personal attack on a member of the forum and a member of the club.

Alan

Added (27-Oct-2012, 11:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi

As Mods/Admin to the site, we're supposed to keep order. We won't be liked for moving things about against posters wishes, but ALL club members need to know we will sort things based on what is in the threads ... simple? ... Walts (Admin)

But you created an issue that was not there in the first place there was nothing to fix Hugh was happy for the post to be where it was YOU created this issue and it's not the first time.

the CONTENT

The content was created before the at44 forum was set up so upon request the rb thread should have been placed where it started and should have stayed there but you in your infinite wisdom decided to create another forum and move the thread again with no justification for doing so this was just an abuse of power by yourself .

Alan
Message edited by pavlov - Saturday, 27-Oct-2012, 23:58:14

MorgothDate: Sunday, 28-Oct-2012, 00:26:31 | Message # 34
Major general
Quote (pavlov)
That's not your decision to make you had no right to move this thread in the first place and you have no right to move this thread again.
Which is why I went to a Mod, who then decided to change his mind.

Quote (pavlov)
But moved as admin at your own request and against the request of others.
With the permission of another Mod, who then decided to change his mind.

Quote (pavlov)
But you created an issue that was not there in the first place there was nothing to fix zellak was happy for the post to be where it was YOU created this issue and it's not the first time.
zellak should never have been put in the situation to "keep the peace" and agree with moving the thread. That's what the Mods are supposed to help with. Thread control via content.

What if he later disagrees and wants his thread moved back? People change their mind ... see previous lines above!

Quote (pavlov)
The content was created before the at44 forum was set up so
All threads where created before Damocles. We created Damocles to sort threads based on CONTENT, or so I wrongfully thought. They where ether AT43 RAW or about changing things, so went to Damocles. I guess the Mods can go back to keeping order depending on who their friends with again.

Apologies for causing a firestorm in a teacup, again. I guess wanting things to be right based on thread content is not how u guys see things. I suppose we're back to the old "agree-to-diasgree" situation, again! ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Sunday, 28-Oct-2012, 00:54:47 | Message # 35
Generalissimo
Quote (Morgoth)
I suppose we're back to the old "agree-to-diasgree" situation, again! ... Walts

............................... ninja
Message edited by zellak - Sunday, 28-Oct-2012, 09:55:29

Forum » AT-43 Discussions » AT-43 - Rules, inHouse Rules & FAQs » Game Balance : Red Blok
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024