Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Traveller/Star Trek (What...! another one.)
Traveller/Star Trek
CheDate: Thursday, 14-Sep-2017, 15:52:17 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
Glad to see the game is on again! The 17th September 2017

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

SteffiDate: Friday, 15-Sep-2017, 05:22:21 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Can't sleep so a memo to archangel.
To (Archangel Superior)

(Information that I gathered thanks to being sneaky with Gibson, phased in a way that is not incrimating and the converts to the bible of gun.)

It has come to my attention that although my expertises and our technlogy are valued on (ship), my duties to Archangel are being restricted by high ranking (starfleet) officers. My Oni counterpart has expressed the same concerns in her own work. As I intend to best serve Archangel, I request advise on propertising the continuing business relationship with (starfleet) or the knowledge and potiental new customer bases that can be obtained.
Message edited by Steffi - Friday, 15-Sep-2017, 05:23:51

zellakDate: Friday, 15-Sep-2017, 08:44:00 | Message # 3
Generalissimo
From Archangel ( research division )

To ; Abigail Sloane ( pfc S.P.E.A.R. )

Thanks for the data received on Xink systems. Though it has been found to be of limited value, that in itself is proof of Archangel's superior weapon systems.

Please be aware that the Intrepid will be receiving the latest ONI mech.

Little is known of this machine so it would be useful to gather any intelligence possible.

It is understood through our sources that your skilful handling of the "Cobra" against the Xink has impressed S.P.E.A.R.

Keep up the good work.

Added (15-Sep-2017, 8:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hi Che..... what do you think of this idea ?

Its almost afternoon when the Sarge wakes up in a cheap motel room with a bitch of a hangover.
He remembers getting drunk with some military guys he met in a bar.
What were their names again ???? Chuck ? Jerry ? Goofy ?

" Oooh......ooooh-oooh ! "

Jake squints down at the bottom of the bed to see a small monkey type creature that some of the guys used to keep as pets in the jungle.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Sunday, 17-Sep-2017, 16:31:28 | Message # 4
Lieutenant general
Quote zellak ()
Hi Che..... what do you think of this idea ?

Sounds interesting and a bit of fun. Did Jake win it in a poker game? Was it planted in his room by army guys who don't like him? I guess it's gonna cause Jake a few problems wacko !

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Traveller/Star Trek (What...! another one.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024