Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The Order (Dungeons and Dragons 5e) (One-shot/New Campaign?)
The Order (Dungeons and Dragons 5e)
SteffiDate: Monday, 13-Jul-2015, 00:49:09 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Member
I'm going to be running a 5e game next week if anyone is interested in trying it out. It's newb-friendly, no commitment to playing a full campaign. If you try it and it's not your thing, it's not a problem.

I will be making pre-generated characters (with some customisation) to save time. If there is a certain class or race someone wants to play, let me know and I'll make something especially for you.

zellakDate: Monday, 13-Jul-2015, 17:04:51 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Hi, on facebook you said the party would be members of a Secret Society.

I am guessing the game will be more of an investigation type of thing ( rather than the usual hack and slash. wink )

Can I play a human rogue ( thief ), he used to be a cleric, but was kicked out because he could not cast clerical spells.

He does believe closedeyes ......but the God(s) wont answer his prayers. cry

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

SteffiDate: Monday, 13-Jul-2015, 22:20:15 | Message # 3
Sergeant
I'll make that up for you. smile

I have a dungeon-of-the-week style in mind after the first game we can discuss how you guys want to go on.

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » The Order (Dungeons and Dragons 5e) (One-shot/New Campaign?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024