RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Gibsonville
Gibsonville
CheDate: Thursday, 30-May-2013, 14:25:03 | Message # 1
Lieutenant general
Group: Member
The Shadowrun campaign I was running stalled a bit but I hope to keep it going on a more regular basis in future. Thought I would start a thread as this bit of the website looked sad with nothing on it :'(

Wargamers like to paint their privates!!

zellakDate: Friday, 31-May-2013, 08:31:27 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
What are we going to do on this thread ?

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

CheDate: Friday, 31-May-2013, 19:30:59 | Message # 3
Lieutenant general
Dunno. Maybe inter-adventure banter between PCs and NPCs something like the old UK Role Players stuff we did during the Drow campaign? Just an idea. Things could get interesting. I realise it would be up to me to start the ball rolling. cool
Message edited by Che - Friday, 31-May-2013, 19:31:58

zellakDate: Saturday, 01-Jun-2013, 16:51:00 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Nice idea. happy

We could do with fleshing out the characters personalities a bit more.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Saturday, 01-Jun-2013, 20:17:23 | Message # 5
Major general
Group: Administrators
Quote (Che)
Dunno. Maybe inter-adventure banter between PCs and NPCs something like the old UK Role Players stuff we did during the Drow campaign? Just an idea. Things could get interesting. I realise it would be up to me to start the ball rolling.

I'd certainly be interested in some character development/background/possible links to future scenario's ...... happy

How did "Potty" get "potty" ... where's his lab, does he have any punks he supplies, who his friends in & around Gibs are, does he pay monies to the Syndicates or Police for protection, who's likely to crop-up from his past to cause trouble ... yeah, some development would give our characters a bit more "body!" ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

CheDate: Saturday, 01-Jun-2013, 22:28:35 | Message # 6
Lieutenant general
I thought character development was up to you guys. surprised I'll set the stage you supply the background. wink

MorgothDate: Sunday, 02-Jun-2013, 07:35:14 | Message # 7
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi IanW

That would be great ... just a basic character profile to give us all something to build on. And the details from my character sheet, even to copy/borrow for the week ... I know he's a puhHead and has the skills to make his own, but I can never remember all his other abilities that I can use to build his profile,

Thanks, Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Thursday, 06-Jun-2013, 22:37:46 | Message # 8
Generalissimo
To Che ;

any chance ( like Morgoth says ) of posting our characters skills / spells....just to give us something to work with on the RP thread ?

Cheers. smile

CheDate: Thursday, 06-Jun-2013, 22:44:41 | Message # 9
Lieutenant general
I'll give you your character sheet on Sunday as long as you promise not to lose it wink Maybe I'll give you a copy!

zellakDate: Sunday, 16-Jun-2013, 19:30:29 | Message # 10
Generalissimo
I dont trust me.....a copy would be a better idea. tongue

Added (16-Jun-2013, 6:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Struggling to come up with anything for "Wheels". wacko

He is just a bunch of numbers at the moment. sad

Will try to get something on the "Interview" thread this week, as i am dayshift.

CheDate: Tuesday, 18-Jun-2013, 20:26:50 | Message # 11
Lieutenant general
Good man! I was thinking about abandoning the whole idea if something doesn't happen soon wink

Forum » Roleplay Discussions » Roleplay - General » Gibsonville
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024