Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Boardgames & Cardgames Discussions » Boardgames & Cardgames General » Elder Sign Character Models? (Looking for some proxy models to use in my Elder Sign game!)
Elder Sign Character Models?
MorgothDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 14:19:49 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Guys ... I wonder if anyone can help me get a hold of some proxy Elder Sign models? Here's a picture of the characters who are in the game ...

... so I'm looking for Heroclix (which match many), Reaper, GW, anything that might be close to the mark or I can paint over to represent these characters. I'm looking to pay a squid a model ... Thanks, Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Monday, 08-Jul-2013, 23:49:11 | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Try here for some of them.

http://pulpfigures.com/products/

Quite a few on the gangland justice list might work.

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

MorgothDate: Tuesday, 13-Aug-2013, 17:30:39 | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Administrators
Finished off a good bunch of Heroclix >>> Elders Sign models during the week ...

... Cut them off their original bases and done a variety of homemade bases to suit the Cthulhu theme.

At $18 for 15 models from evilBay, I'm well chuffed! happy I luv doing these projects to expand on my model making skills. senile

They do look good working those Adventure Cards! ... Walts

Added (13-Aug-2013, 4:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Finally got round to making my storage box for the models & game ...

Held in place with some foam above & below the models, the box
can be chucked about without damaging the "investigators!"

All the bits & pieces!

... used some old foamcore that I had lying around, easy-peasy! blink biggrin blink ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » Boardgames & Cardgames Discussions » Boardgames & Cardgames General » Elder Sign Character Models? (Looking for some proxy models to use in my Elder Sign game!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024