Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Boardgames & Cardgames Discussions » Boardgames & Cardgames General » Elder Sign - First Impressions? (FFG Game of the year!)
Elder Sign - First Impressions?
MorgothDate: Sunday, 19-May-2013, 15:11:45 | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
We shall see that at which dogs howl in the dark, and that at which cats prick up their ears after midnight. ... H.P. Lovecraft, “From Beyond”

Thanks to the guys last week for playing Elder Sign ...

>>> http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=168

... It's an easy game to pickup & play on the day if one player knows the basic ruleset, which uses card & unique dice mechanics to cover the players investigating the old museum to seal in "he-who-shall-not-be-named!" We managed to play 2 (and a half) games on the day, with a lot of variety, so it keeps it interesting to play. Onwards too the next challenge! ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

BanksiDate: Monday, 20-May-2013, 21:31:38 | Message # 2
Major general
Howard you'd have games to play Cthulhu at the club a few years back, It always went down well as the ;level of madness in the club was similar to the characters... not much rp needed biggrin

Of course I know your name, it's your face I can't remember - Parahandy

MorgothDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 06:12:43 | Message # 3
Major general
Strangely enough, Howard defeated both Ancient Ones in our games ... could he be in league
with "he-who-shall-not-be-named!" fie ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

zellakDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 18:46:58 | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: Member
Aye, Howard's " Cthulhu Mythos " rating is way above average. wink

DEMON : " When next we meet, i shall tear you limb from limb...there will be no escape. "

Hero: " You bring balloon animals and i'll hire a clown..... we can make it a regular party. "

Forum » Boardgames & Cardgames Discussions » Boardgames & Cardgames General » Elder Sign - First Impressions? (FFG Game of the year!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024