Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Warhammer 40k Discussions » Warhammer 40K - Painting & Modeling » What type of glue to use? (Plastic 2 Plastic ... Metal 2 Plastic?)
What type of glue to use?
BalrogDate: Friday, 24-Feb-2012, 01:03:01 | Message # 1
Aun Va III
Group: Member
Hi Guys ... Thanks to some sound advice from Ross, I finally got the right glue for sticking my (plastic) Tau bitz together ... Poly Cement!

BUT, I've a few Ion Cannons & Broadside Railguns which are metal and need to be attached to my (plastic) Tau Battlesuits. So, what should I use? Superglue, double impact, pinning & glue? ANY advice appreciated! ... Walts

JamieCraftworldMaidenDate: Friday, 24-Feb-2012, 13:52:48 | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
It depends on personal prefence really, I used GW Superglue when building my first Broadside, needless to say it fell apart!

A good Super Glue for metal is Revells been using it lately and it seems to hold with no problems, however I have a pinned Broadside I bought off of Jason in the house and its indestructible! It might be better pinning the Broadside instead of sticking it together with glue.

Forum » Warhammer 40k Discussions » Warhammer 40K - Painting & Modeling » What type of glue to use? (Plastic 2 Plastic ... Metal 2 Plastic?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024