Home
Registration
Login
Welcome Guest

RSS

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Warhammer 40k Discussions » Warhammer 40K - Painting & Modeling » Spares and Sprews (Any extra bitz you need for figures post on this thread.)
Spares and Sprews
CRUSAD3RDate: Thursday, 23-Feb-2012, 22:52:38 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Member
HI Wargamers,

Just wanting to make use of this thread for anyone who may require extra bitz. You can ask fellow members for certain bitz to improve or repair any figures in your armies and they can get back to you in due course.

So i'll be the first to kick things off. For my Tau army some of my firewarriors do not have the larger shoulder pad that goes on the left arm and are missing back packs. Can anybody help, Thanks. biggrin

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

BalrogDate: Friday, 24-Feb-2012, 00:53:14 | Message # 2
Aun Va III
Soz Cruz ... I'd recently bought some Tau "heavy" weapons bitz for my AT-43 conversions Ross is working on and got odd Tau'ser odds & bods, but nothin for what ur lookin' for. I guess the shoulder pads & back packs are "standard issue" for the fire warriors, so spare bitz for them will be rare.

If u need heads, rifles (& with arms), grenades (& with arms), blades and/or odd leg bitz let me know and I'll bring along. It's unlikely I'll use most of the bitz I've got, so I'll tidy up my bitz box (again!) and bring those ones listed along on Sunday ... Walts

JamieCraftworldMaidenDate: Friday, 24-Feb-2012, 13:53:46 | Message # 3
Lieutenant
I had a look through my Tau bitz I dont have any of the shoulder pads

Jeffrey222Date: Monday, 28-May-2012, 21:21:41 | Message # 4
Private
Group: Confirmed
CRUSAD3R, i think i have some pad and back packs . Im looking for some vamps zombie heads and left arms

CRUSAD3RDate: Sunday, 09-Sep-2012, 21:38:13 | Message # 5
Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any spare Sheild Drone Antena or Broadside stuff? Anything would be helpful. Thanks.

Cruz

'Cowards die many times before their actual deaths,' Augustus Gaius Julius César.

MorgothDate: Sunday, 16-Sep-2012, 19:11:45 | Message # 6
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Cruz ... did u manage to get some bits & bobs for ur Broadsides?

I'm just going into the attic for a tidy up and will have a look in my "bitz" boxes if ur still looking ... Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

CRUSAD3RDate: Sunday, 16-Sep-2012, 21:27:09 | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Nah I havent found anything. I am just trying to scrape off of other people so i dont have to fork out £9 per battlesuit for the upgrade pack to make it a broadside, same goes for the drones. thanks

Cruz

MorgothDate: Monday, 17-Sep-2012, 14:02:48 | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Administrators
Hi Cruz

Just had a trawl through my bitz and had no luck for what ur looking for. Broadside stuff is rare on eBay if I remember, especially as I need a gun for one of my BS models. I really need to get back to finishing off my Tau army ... two Pir's & Broadsides to paint and a sniper unit to still pick up ....... sooooooo many games to play, so little time to read new rules & paint models!!! sad

I'll be glad when the house has been done!!!

Walts

"The thing's hollow .. it goes on forever .. and .. oh my God! ... it's full of stars!"

Forum » Warhammer 40k Discussions » Warhammer 40K - Painting & Modeling » Spares and Sprews (Any extra bitz you need for figures post on this thread.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024